September 26, 2022
iPhone 4 Gets Untethered Jailbreak on iOS 5.0.1

iPhone 4 Gets Untethered Jailbreak on iOS 5.0.1

Posted December 12, 2011 at 12:47am · 91 comments · Add Comment
ICaller
ICaller - December 14, 2011 at 9:56am
Lol "feel free to update" but if u want to preserve blobs, don't just yet... Feeling kinda happy for not doing that, but sorry for them bitches u donated... NOT!!!!!
Mike
Mike - December 14, 2011 at 3:10pm
WTF??
iCaller
iCaller - December 14, 2011 at 4:45pm
Mark, how do u save your blobs if there no way to save the 5.0.1 just yet??? Just think... Nice play from pod2g donate first, release later... Pod2gay...
Unteht3red
Unteht3red - December 14, 2011 at 8:42am
With the release of 5.1 looming, if anything pod2g would do well to hold back on release so apple don't get chance to patch it? I have been waiting with eager anticipation for this, however a little more patience perhaps may go a long way... 5.0.1 is still flawed, if apple patch the current exploit being worked on users might be waiting a very long time for the next one. Those who are so desperate, why not learn and try and do it yourselves.....? Or stop being so cheap and pay for your apps!
Pod2gay
Pod2gay - December 14, 2011 at 1:00pm
The point is, we're not advertising bullshit. These people have been talking shit for a very long time...'we have 250,000 exploits for ios5 before it has been released...' remember that?
Unteth3red
Unteth3red - December 14, 2011 at 1:07pm
Who benefits in bullshit? Surely announcing can't just be for the purposes of generating followers on twitter and winding people up on the internet, as easy as that is.
Pod2gay
Pod2gay - December 14, 2011 at 1:47pm
They're like investment bankers...will feed you anything to save face and keep up appearances.
BIG BLACK ASS
BIG BLACK ASS - December 14, 2011 at 5:01am
WIPE ME
hmm
hmm - December 14, 2011 at 12:11am
You know tomorrow some exploit or fucking tweak will be 'closed' by Apple and those poor pricks that have upgraded to 5.0.1 will be left bare ass, cock in hand. Look, JB's are like soliciting sex...try before you buy.
JC
JC - December 13, 2011 at 2:27pm
I hate to break it to you guys but Pod2g just wants to squeeze as much donations he can before he releases the jailbreak. Maybe enough to get him an iPad2 and the 4s, which he doesn't have. Frickin donation link is on top of his page. This guy I do not trust.
das
das - December 13, 2011 at 4:21pm
it is ok to bash his lack of communication skills but the donation thing I believe is ok.. the guy works for free and doesn't have iPad 2 nor iPhone 4S so any help we can give is worthwhile.!
Mark
Mark - December 13, 2011 at 4:32pm
JC, totally agreed with u. Pod2g sucks.
lido
lido - December 14, 2011 at 4:27am
He gives me jailbreak for Iphone4S and IPAD2 I will personally buy him a brand new IPAD2 and and a brand new IPHONE4S 64 GIG unlocked How about that bitch JC..people like POD2 don't care about $$ ! its their passion. Have you ever fixed phones or computers for your friends that you don't expect any back? I did! I do it all the time I help people all the time ..buy gift for my friends all the time. God bless me and share my wealth .. So guys shut the fuck up Espece de putain de MERDE!!
nut(s)
nut(s) - December 13, 2011 at 9:27am
just like saying : Found a cure for HIV but atm I only fucked you guy's :-s
dt
dt - December 13, 2011 at 11:17am
@dz.....was good when u were not here now ur back and my vertigo returned so fuck off dz whith ur proper english and ur perfect punctuation and leave us blue collar workers enjoy this site without ur telling us we make spelling errors. dissapear u bastard dz
jose
jose - December 13, 2011 at 12:01pm
thank u for the heads up and i also dont care for homo's yucky yucky
Cpiro
Cpiro - December 13, 2011 at 8:41am
The majority of the jailbreak community (the leechers) do not deserve the jailbreak at all...You guys should make them do something (if not paying) in order to win/gain the jb.....Naive ignorant sstupid breast feeding neanderthals, you dont even deserve the phones you buy..
ShadowCloud
ShadowCloud - December 13, 2011 at 8:46am
Wow, big words my friend. JB belongs to everyone. IT'S FREE! You just made clown out of yourself. You are noob to me!
Cpiro
Cpiro - December 13, 2011 at 9:03am
And you are a troll my friend. Thats why (paying) was in brackets, cause i support the free and open source community for 26 years now, im just fucking ranting on stupid people around the work waiting for the hard work of others for free and instead of supporting the community in ANY way, they are ranting and swearing at the hackers for not releasing their work earlier
puppy love gay man
puppy love gay man - December 13, 2011 at 11:56am
@ jose Sweetheart, dont be sooooo nervous. Look harder i found it and i got it downloaded and now my Iphone is jailbroken. click the word "here" in pd3g blog and in 2 min ull have it ok sweet pea love ya
Humza
Humza - December 14, 2011 at 5:47am
What is wrong with you, man? You need to rethink your values. You're being plain mean. There's no better way to say it.
Jailbreak?
Jailbreak? - December 13, 2011 at 8:14am
EVERYONE, JUMP OFF A CLIFF, I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO REVIVE THE DEAD THAT I WILL PUBLISH TOMORROW AFTER YOU'VE DONE IT!
ShadowCloud
ShadowCloud - December 13, 2011 at 8:44am
Yes! That is what I was thinking. Go ahead and update...I'll publish JB tomorrow. Yeah right, what an ass.
Unth3thered
Unth3thered - December 14, 2011 at 8:29am
I'm going to jump off a cliff now, sooooooo loooooooooooooooooong........
ShadowCloud
ShadowCloud - December 13, 2011 at 6:33am
As long as there is no software out, this is all just big lie! Don't go in Twitter shouting that you have made it. Release it and then shout. You are noob to me!
jose
jose - December 13, 2011 at 11:50am
i have spent over 30 minutes looking for the released jail break where the hell is it? i know i have read every word did i miss it someone help me please
Humza
Humza - December 13, 2011 at 2:50am
I downloaded the newest TinyUmbrella, and backed up with my iPhone 4 5.0.1. After I click "save shsh" it finishes the process, but only 4.x firmwares are showing in the list. Neither 5.0 nor 5.0.1 are there. What am I doing wrong here?
Irbaz
Irbaz - December 13, 2011 at 3:56am
Thats not right how you do it. What you do is use redsn0w to back up your shsh so download the latest reds0w and backup your shsh.
Humza
Humza - December 13, 2011 at 4:03am
Nope. You don't need redsn0w. I just got it working. I had messed with the Advanced tab in TinyUmbrella when I shouldn't have. Just fixed it.
dz
dz - December 13, 2011 at 9:12am
you are doing what i was doing wrote, try to play this silly cat n mouse game. What is it you care for most? Jailbreaked to use illegal apps or you want to unlock so you can get iphone on tmobile etc? If it's the later, save the hassle, buy a FACTORY UNLOCK iphone from Apple, the 3gs, the 4 or even the new 4s, at a premium however, but you will have a secure non jailbroke phone that uses any GSM Sim card, easy, done. That's what im leaning to do. Otherwise everything there is a software updated and you want those new IOS features, you looks unlock etc and its just a long long wait to just hear about further delays. Sorry, but thats my experience, i dont both
Humza
Humza - December 14, 2011 at 5:44am
I don't do the former or the latter. I buy all App Store apps and I am on an official carrier (AT&T). I jailbreak because I want mods and apps that can do more with my device than Apple is okay with. I want to be able to install things that make things more convenient than the stock OS. So please, if you aren't going to answer my question, don't preach.