September 27, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Absinthe 2.0 (Windows) [5.1.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Absinthe 2.0 (Windows) [5.1.1]

Posted May 25, 2012 at 1:54pm · 45 comments · Add Comment
Emily
Emily - May 15, 2013 at 3:12pm
This one actually works!!!! thank you!!!!
tohmodi
tohmodi - September 30, 2013 at 12:34pm
when i am trying to jail break , Absinthe application start and then after some time gets the windows pop that Absinthe stopped responding and jail break stops... do we have any solution for this problem
Rambo
Rambo - March 7, 2013 at 5:57pm
Hello! I have a problem with my ipad , jailbreak works but when i install apps to device then it isnt work " the install was unsuccessful " i dont know what happened:( please help me!! what can i do??
Nisha
Nisha - November 11, 2012 at 6:43pm
Does this work fine on new ipad
J-SIN331
J-SIN331 - November 3, 2012 at 7:24am
Hello, i got the Ipad 3 jailbroken with Absinthe. Two Days ago noticed that FaceTime and Message icons disappeared. They are not listed in settings and when I search with spotlight nothing's found. Any suggestions as I cannot do a restore cause apple stoped signing 5.1.1 and don't have blobs saved as I bought it 10 days ago?
jeandre
jeandre - November 3, 2012 at 3:06am
Ipad 3 Modem Firmware 2.0.02 Model MD366SO Version 6.0.1 (10A523) Please help to jail Break Or Downgrade Or Something PLEASE!!!!!
Matt
Matt - August 20, 2012 at 8:03pm
After going through the complete jdibrake procedure as instructed Cydia has appeared on my iPad 2 wifi but when you press Cydia nothing happens? I repeated the process
aditya86
aditya86 - August 9, 2012 at 9:57am
it's succesfully done jailbreaking with ipad 1, but when i try to install ipa, it always said "invalid ipa" using both ifunbox and installous. The cydia always unable to load (couldn't connect to the server). Any solution?
capitanloria
capitanloria - July 31, 2012 at 10:07pm
does anybody has problems with sudden shutdowns after jailbrake? from normal operation, ipad 2 wi-fi, when wi fi is turned on suddenly shutsdown....any help????'
Sid
Sid - June 5, 2012 at 7:35pm
I have an iPad 3 (GSM)...although Cydia appears and works fine using absinthe-win-2.0.4...i am unable to install Installous 5...i keep getting error has mismatch. Has anyone else had this or knows how to resolve this?
konquistador
konquistador - September 26, 2012 at 6:34pm
Hi, i am getting the same error while downloading installous 5, its says Hash Error Mismatch. Did you find a solution yet?
Bullet
Bullet - June 3, 2012 at 8:17pm
Tested with absinthe 2.0.4 on iPad 2,2 running IOS 5.1.1 ended every time with Hmm something went wron, trying to recover. I found the solution here: http://www.ios5jailbreak.org/forum/absinthe-2-0-error-something-seems-to-have-gone-wrong.html If you force the iPad into DFU mode, do a Shift+Restore in itunes, and load IOS 5.1.1 from nothing then it works