How to Set the Number of Rings Before Your iPhone Goes to Voicemail

How to Set the Number of Rings Before Your iPhone Goes to Voicemail

AW - April 14, 2018 at 6:14pm
Thank you so much! It worked! Loved the extra tip on how to get the plus(+) sign!! However can you let everyone know that 30 seconds is the max number of seconds it allows...
JDW - March 19, 2018 at 6:53pm
Is there a max number of rings allowed? I am trying to get about 20 rings before VM, however I set it for 240 and its going to VM at 6 rings no matter how far out i go
rodger price - March 12, 2018 at 3:28pm
Great stuff - worked perfectly - got a good 30 secs now before voicemail kicks in. Thanks for such a clear set of instructions.
lyn bosch - February 18, 2018 at 1:52am
this does NOT work. just wanted to change the number of rings before going to voicemail. the instructions end up trying to go to call forwarding. and *#61# is Invalid!
ruth964 - March 12, 2018 at 8:26pm
lyn bosch Hi there. Let me encourage you to try it one more time! Perhaps one star or number went in wrong for you! It worked for me and so many others, it seems! I hope you've got it now!
Steve wilson - February 7, 2018 at 7:10pm
Thanks for your advice,it now means my wife has longer to look for phone in her handbag before it goes to answer phon!!!! Yippee
Oralene Smith - January 20, 2018 at 6:06pm
Thank you very much for the detailed directions. I was looking for the "telephone number" to be in its usual format, but then I typed in the number that appeared on my phone's screen, and it worked. Maybe now I can get to my phone before it goes to voicemail.
Snowmanc - January 8, 2018 at 7:14pm
Thanks worked on my old I-phone 5 in the UK on O2. Now can get to my phone before its transferred to call answering.
Eric Gordon - December 20, 2017 at 9:26pm
This does not work.
mommymaryRN - December 7, 2017 at 3:33am
It worked on my iphone X. Thanks! I have AT& T in Ohio, US. I have always been frustrated that by the time I get to my phone it stops ringing. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
nimrod01 - November 30, 2017 at 11:56am
This worked for me in UK on O2 network - Thanks. The only issue was accessing + symbol. I then read thro' all instructions and followed the directions outlined in later text. I completely disabled my call forwarding by entering 30 which is fine, 'cos it takes a while to locate my phone when I'm busy.