Version 2.4 adds support for Keynote '09.
Feature Highlights in Version 2.4:
* Works with any iPhone or iPod with a color display
* Optimizes slideshows for viewing via an iPod, iPhone or Apple TV
* Create slideshow images from any of your Keynote, PowerPoint or PDF presentations
* Automatically save slideshows to iPhoto or Aperture
* Easily update slideshows whenever changes are made to a presentation
* Full drag and drop support for adding presentations
* Easily remove slideshows when they are no longer needed
* Preview slides as they're converted into a slideshow
* Works with digital cameras and projectors that support USB flash drives
* US English
Use the + button to add PowerPoint, Keynote and PDF files. In the preferences select iPhoto or a Folder for saving slideshows. After that use the Create Slideshows button to convert the presentations into slideshows. They'll be transferred to iPod the next time you sync via iTunes.
To run a presentation, connect the iPod to a projector or television using an iPod A/V cable provided by Apple. Select the presentation within "Photos" and press the play button to start the presentation. You'll need to make sure you have TV Out activated. We suggest that you select "Manual" for the iPod's "Time Per Slide" setting this will ensure you have full control of your presentation.
Purchasing iPresent It:
iPresent It 2.4 remains priced at $17.95 (USD) with free update for existing users. The trial version limits slideshows to the first 6 slides of a presentation. Users can purchase from within iPDA by selecting "Purchase iPresent It ..." in the application menu or visit the ZappTek website.