December 9, 2022
Apple to Offer Gold Colored iPhone 5S, 128GB Storage Option?

Apple to Offer Gold Colored iPhone 5S, 128GB Storage Option?

Posted August 16, 2013 at 5:50am · 32 comments · Add Comment
Oh snap!
Oh snap! - August 16, 2013 at 8:21am
You can buy a full body gold decal for less than 20$ on Amazon for those who do not want to fork over the $
6italia0
6italia0 - August 16, 2013 at 8:58am
Why not just buy an anodized bezel instead? Their $63 from mengtor.com covers are cheap and shitty
Zack soule
Zack soule - August 16, 2013 at 7:46am
I like to showoff when I'm driving with my parents Lexus this gold iPhone is just what I need I'm going to look so cool and rich
Steve Gayod
Steve Gayod - August 16, 2013 at 7:06am
Same shit different color!!
Jedediah Johnson
Jedediah Johnson - August 16, 2013 at 2:11pm
Hey retard. Learn how to speak before you start running your stupid jealous mouth.
Steve Gayodickrap
Steve Gayodickrap - August 16, 2013 at 4:52pm
Same crap from fandroids, different specs even ios to the max! Since iphone 4 they added new material, since 4s they added siri with new material, since 5, new screen with new material besides 4s aluminum, slate, new improved siri, smaller charger, newer bottom and some new features for some apps, now for 5s we may have gold iphone which burns sheep 4/5 like the one from the apartment, we will have tons of camera upgrades like oh here's a few, led flash, megapixels, filters from ios 7, paranorma from ip5 unlike any other phone, low-light! Tell me again how all this real shit is the same after IMPROVEMENTS clueless sheepdroid wannabe! Do this any article as long as you wany, I always have proof and you just go like "ooh samsung releases galagxy sheep 5 with hd screen"! All samsuck does it increase size yearly! What's new about them is that they only use features apple already has, apple will go further with new material because yhey care, bring butthurt crap all you want, aint gonna happen for the rest of the eternity! ANDROCALYPSE!!!
Matt Barnes
Matt Barnes - August 16, 2013 at 7:10pm
Hey Steve. I love apple as much as you do. Always have and always will. But dude. Sometimes You make no sense when you talk. Just slow down and explain yourself better man.
Matt Barnes
Matt Barnes - August 16, 2013 at 8:50pm
I don't know dude. You just don't make sense sometimes. Your explanations are all over the place. I ain't fighting with man. And to prove you wrong the iPhone 4 and 4S were made with stainless steel. The iPhone 5 is aluminum.
Matt Barnes
Matt Barnes - August 16, 2013 at 9:11pm
Hey dude I ain't calling you names so don't say shit to me. I'm just trying to understand your comments.
Dingleberry Joe
Dingleberry Joe - August 16, 2013 at 9:20pm
Steve God. YOU'RE A RETARD. A person in a coma makes more sense than you.
Dingleberry Joe
Dingleberry Joe - August 16, 2013 at 9:58pm
Blah blah blu blah ding dong dingleberry. You're a F*CKING RETARD!!!!! Learn how to spell you dumb f*ck. You make no sense. Kill Yourself.
Dingleberry Joe
Dingleberry Joe - August 16, 2013 at 10:29pm
And what shit did you supposedly get? All the comments I've seen you post make no sense. You're such an insider huh? If you don't work for apple on the inside. Like way inside. You don't know sh*t. You're delusional dude. Dumb retard.
Dingleberry Joe
Dingleberry Joe - August 16, 2013 at 11:35pm
Like I said I'm a lifetime apple fan just like you are. Always have been and always will be. And to let you know you can't always believe everything you see on these sites. They've been wrong many times before. I don't believe anything until its officially announced on stage. That's something you need to understand.
Dingleberry Joe
Dingleberry Joe - August 17, 2013 at 2:22am
Honestly I don't understand what you're saying. Your comments are all over the place. What are these things you are talking about?
Steve Gayod
Steve Gayod - August 17, 2013 at 1:32pm
Sorry real jobs I'm a greedy fuck just a wannabe of the opposite like a copyfat for example!
Steve Gaygodick
Steve Gaygodick - August 18, 2013 at 2:17pm
Sorry fake steve acting real like this mortal dumbfuck above and below proves nothing! All he cares about is plasticrap thinging "ooh samsuck beats apple" well thing again iTard! You're like hellen keller b/c you don't give shit on iphone number one. Don't believe me look up 50,000,000,000 downloads fyi your brain is like the 80s since that how your logic is now go back to your iCave with your married stripper you pointed out!
Cock
Cock - August 16, 2013 at 6:58am
I just use iCloud storage. No need for that high memory
6italia0
6italia0 - August 16, 2013 at 6:34am
I really do hope this option become available, I often find myself having to delete stuff from my 64GB iPhone 5 because there is just not enough room, so a 128GB option would be perfect.
Copperhead
Copperhead - August 16, 2013 at 6:27am
And I bet the price will be staggering....
Randy