December 9, 2022
Evad3rs Release Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7!

Evad3rs Release Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7!

Posted December 22, 2013 at 2:16pm · 151 comments · Add Comment
porkch0p
porkch0p - December 23, 2013 at 5:30pm
DOES NOT WORK for me on iPad Mini Retina Cellular model. Anyone have luck? 1. Upgraded from 7.03 to 7.04 via iTunes on Mac (v11.1.3). 2. Ran evasi0n7 on Mavericks 10.9. 3. Everything seems fine, iPad reboots. 4. Prompt in evasi0n7 on Mac to unlock with swipe. 5. Launch evasi0n7 on iPad when prompted by evasi0n7 on Mac 6. iPad reboots 7. GUI prompt in evasi0n7 on Mac says to unlock so it can continue, the iPad is still rebooting. 8. Evasi0n7 on Mac proceeds to perform the remaining steps and displaying all complete. Steps 7 and 8 happen before the iPad reboot finishes and before you perform the second swipe to unlock. Seems like it isn't waiting for the second unlock swipe so all of the steps "complete" while the iPad is trying to reboot from previous steps. Had no problems on iPhone 5 and was familiar with the process. Restored iPad multiple times from DFU mode to 7.0.4 to attempt again several times, all with the same result. iPad works great until you run evasion7 then it gets stuck in the boot loop. You can get out of the loop by performing a DFU (connect to iTunes then hold lock+home for 10 seconds then release lock and continue to hold home for another 5 seconds) and restoring. Anyone else have luck with the new iPad Mini Retina Cellular model? It is detected in evasi0n7 as iPad Mini 2G (Cellular).
Tariq
Tariq - December 23, 2013 at 10:31pm
Worked perfectly on my Ipad Mini Retina 64GB Cellular which I only bought two days back.Just an idea;may be you need to free up space first.Best of luck.
porkch0p
porkch0p - December 24, 2013 at 5:06am
@Tariq SUCCESS! Thanks, I restored 7.0.4 again and did not restore backup this time. I had 27GB free but there may have been something in my backup preventing the proper load. All set now with 7.0.4 on the iPad Mini Retina Cellular.
ipad2 wifi
ipad2 wifi - December 23, 2013 at 5:21pm
Does NOT work for iPad 2 wifi. Boot loop. Did a complete restore before.
Russell
Russell - December 24, 2013 at 6:42am
Me too, Boot Loop with iPad2 wifi.
Had to DFU to get working again.
RayBob
RayBob - December 23, 2013 at 3:58pm
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thank for the jailbreak. Everyone just slow down and wait for Cydia to be fixed already... you all know the first version of everything usually needs an update to fix the glictches that were hiding. Give it a few days. We waited this long lol a few more days would not kill! Well maybe, but lol...!
SteveGay in Heaven
SteveGay in Heaven - December 23, 2013 at 3:07pm
Hey everybody Steve in Heaven wants somebody to Jailbroken him again, he is dicking around too hard, anybody want to do him the favor...please he is getting to annoying in this forum already.
Steve in Heaven
Steve in Heaven - December 23, 2013 at 3:09pm
Could somebody please Jailbreak me already...
Steve Gay in Hell
Steve Gay in Hell - December 23, 2013 at 5:13pm
Oh look, it's the brother of steve in hell commenting like there is no apple, sure I can use tiny accidently like steve would make a big deal, but frankly it's the truth of me spending 24/7 on my monipoor because I am poor as fck and just sit on my lazy fat arse just to attempt such crap like apple isn't all this, I can see why my brother got the name sth! Toodaloo fag friends.
Nitro Junkie
Nitro Junkie - December 23, 2013 at 1:28pm
Douchebag loser.
Raashid
Raashid - December 23, 2013 at 1:17pm
some tweaks are working u need to wait untill they release fix for it
Dizelens
Dizelens - December 23, 2013 at 1:15pm
Are cydia tweaks working on it? And its safe to download it? Because i heard about any app store tiang or wthat and thats bad
iPhonejailbreak
iPhonejailbreak - December 23, 2013 at 1:11pm
Thank you for the jailbreak our Christmas yea!
Raashid
Raashid - December 23, 2013 at 12:32pm
you cant install appsync till mobile substrate will b fixed
Jin