Evasi0n 7.x Untether 0.2 Released in Cydia

Evasi0n 7.x Untether 0.2 Released in Cydia

Posted December 28, 2013 at 3:11pm by iClarified · 50 comments · Add Comment
Looser - December 29, 2013 at 11:51pm
Miss Gina, what a BAD advice, please help now. I have reinstalled mobile substrate and now almost every program crashes after start- like mail and Safari- help help people please
Looser - December 29, 2013 at 11:49pm
Handin - December 29, 2013 at 5:24pm
After the update reinstalling my mobile substrate and my tweaks seems to have worked for now. 4S CDMA jailbroke on 7.0.4
Jeff - December 29, 2013 at 4:40pm
I would of like to seen a update to evasi0n7 first so everyone that's having problems could use the jailbreak but that's me.
Raggjo - December 29, 2013 at 3:16pm
When I restart my iphone 4s has all tweaks disappeared. Why?
Uzzae - December 29, 2013 at 3:37pm
Go to Cydia --> Manage --> Package --> Mobilesubstrate --> Modify --> Reinstall. This is simply because MobileSubstrate is not yet fully compatible with iOS 7. Simply reinstalling it will solve the issue for you. But be careful not to remove it, you MUST REINSTALL, or else Cydia will disappear. Hope this helps :)
raggjo - December 30, 2013 at 7:22pm
Don't work on my iphone 4s.
Ms. Gina - December 29, 2013 at 2:45pm
I was excited about the jailbreak, BUT disappointed about the fact that all my old purchases on Cydia are not compatible with IOS 7. Whats going on with that? Apps like Iblacklist, Iprotect, Applocker and many more are not compatible
pimpC - December 29, 2013 at 1:06pm
I hope you all know this is a RIPOFF ...fight? only get it from the evasi0n website. Come on people, this is a scam, always has been
Nadi - December 29, 2013 at 10:40am
Still...NOT WORKING on my ipad Air. Fix it please!!!!
jackson borisov - December 29, 2013 at 12:31am
HELLO BIRD BRAINS OUT THERE!!!!! Simply this update is nothing more than changing version of cydia...apps still not going to work ..I paaaaaad 2 is not working with current jailbreak...so stop asking none since Questions... go alone find something to do like reading a book or something?
Kelly - December 29, 2013 at 12:59am
But what if you bought the iPad 2 at the Apple Store? Will it work?
sneezyeagle - December 30, 2013 at 2:32am
don,t know what you all people wanna about ipaaad 2 new jailbreak working fine on mine 1.. update from itune or restore 2 ...run evasi0n 3 wifi on jobe done
1l13v - December 28, 2013 at 10:07pm
You need to REinstall mobile substrate in order to work with IOS7 tweaks.
dino br@vo - December 28, 2013 at 10:27pm
Can you explain step-by-step how to do it?
1l13v - December 29, 2013 at 1:21am
Step 1. Open Cydia Step 2. Update Evasi0n to 0.2 (latest) Step 3. Find "Mobile substrate" from Cydia Step 4. Click Modify button on your right and than click Reinstall Step 5. Reinstall (if needed) all of your iOS7 tweaks
AppleGuy - December 29, 2013 at 2:35am
NO stop giving false direction kid. NO tweaks are working on 64bit iPhone 5s period. Mobile substrate isn't even design for 64 bit yet so STFU.
Prev 2 of 4 Next