My Secrets utilizes the traditional file system idiom with a fully customizable data hierarchy. Every time My Secrets is launched, users are required to enter their password. The password is not stored anywhere, nor is there a way to recover it, ensuring data is secure. With strong anti-theft options (including database deletion), users can easily encrypt/decrypt and organize notes, create any number of nested folders to group data as well as move items around. My Secrets sports contextual help, with several built-in templates and users may even create their own.
Feature Highlights include:
* Unique interface done with a great attention to usability and detail
* Fully customizable folder-based data hierarchy
* Strong anti-theft options, including database deletion
* A number of built-in templates
* Contextual help
* Free demo version available
* Free one-click backup/restore solution for Mac OS X
* US English and Russian
Pricing and Availability:
My Secrets 1.2 for iPhone is only $4.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store. A free Lite version limited to 3 items is also available.