For example, the Warrior shoots swords and has a slow attack speed whereas the Warlock shoots a laser which causes maximum damage. The winner of the battle conquers the space on the board. Each battle places you in a unique dungeon with magic power ups. No two battles are ever the same. The game has an RPG aspect as well. Work to level up your characters to make them stronger for the ensuing fight.
Good vs Evil features an extensive single player game with two different modes and three different difficulty settings. Each of the six types of play has a global high scores leader board. Can you become the archon? Perhaps the greatest feature of the game is its 2 player mode. Play Good vs Evil against a friend anywhere on a single iPhone or iPod.
* 1 player and 2 player on a single device
* 16 characters with unique weapons and abilities
* Unique mix of strategy and action
* Level up system for each character
* 6 different types of Magic to use in the battles
* Intuitive touch screen controls
* Realistic battle sound effects
* Play as both Good and Evil
* Two game modes
* Three difficulty levels
* Global high scores leader board
Pricing and Availability:
Good against Evil 1.1 for iPhone is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.