All of the most popular formats are supported, including MP4 (iPod Video), MOV, 3GP, MPEG, and helps bridge the gap between many video standards. And FlashVideo Converter is a great compliment to Apple's iLife Suite.
FlashVideo Converter can be used for a myriad of different purposes. Create a video or dvd collection by converting flash movies. Record the passing of favorite flash games to video files, and more. This makes the application particularly suited for converting Flash SWF and FLV files to MP4 and 3GP media content for mobile devices.
New in Version 3.0:
* New Video Engine allows create true 30 FPS movie
* Misc bugs fixed
Feature highlights include:
* Encode Flash to Video to MOV format
* Encode Flash to Video to MP4 iPod format
* Encode Flash to Video to 3GP (3GPP, 3G2) format
* mp4 iPod support for converter SWF and FLV files
* Support Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash MX, Flash 8, Flash 9 compressed movie
* Convert Movie Clips and ActionScript and ActionScript2
* Movie Width and Height determination
* Customizable dimensions for exported video
* Auto Determination of Movie length
* User can control Movie over Capturing
Pricing and Availability:
FlashVideo Converter is available for only $99.95 (USD) for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the Macvide website.