How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.1.3 Using PwnageTool (Mac)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.1.3 Using PwnageTool (Mac)

Pramodh - November 25, 2013 at 4:01pm
Many thanks for the precise tutorial. Worked flawlessly for me and I have android successfully working on my iPhone 3g which has 3.1.3. However, I am unable to get data working in android. Can someone help please? Should I setup an APN manually?
Clement Rhein - November 28, 2012 at 5:19pm
I've one this process with ease with my iPhone 2G. I'm now trying doing the same with my iPhone 3G. All is fine apart from the DFU mode. I have tried times and times again, leaving it a little less than 10 sec, leaving a little more than 10 sec, right on the dot on 10 sec... Not having any luck. I have tuned the device off, disconnected, turn back on again, wait, and connect again between each time. Anybody can help? Thanks
Thitinat - June 14, 2013 at 2:22pm
Inut1982
Thitinat - June 14, 2013 at 2:23pm
Thitinat Sirichang
Thitinat - June 14, 2013 at 2:24pm
5100200252615
Thitinat - June 14, 2013 at 2:25pm
M.iclarified.com
bigbutts - July 8, 2011 at 9:08pm
Hey! Is there anyway to change the custom logos after the phone has already been jailbroken using the program?
Eddy - January 29, 2011 at 5:18pm
Worked great for me, many thanks. Cydia came up with some errors but worked fine in the end (no fault of this tutorial).
MegaSuperAdrian - December 21, 2010 at 1:46pm
I get “PwnageTool_3.1.5.dmg.5344262.TPB.torrent” instead of “PwnageTool_3.1.5.dmg” and when I double click it it asks me to choose an application to open it. And I\'m stucked. I tried to rename the folder by deleting it\'s last part but it\'s not working. Please help !!!!
Zero - December 21, 2010 at 2:13pm
............ Use uTorrent for Mac or any other BitTorrent app to download PwnageTool
laurent - December 6, 2010 at 10:03am
I did the JB on a 3G with a custom restore file on 4.2.1 on a BB 6.15.00. Worked flawlessly BUT when i wanted to unlock Cydia crashed. I can not unlock without Cydia!!!! What should i do? can somebody help me ? Thanks in advance Laurent
Olenka - November 24, 2012 at 7:37am
Hi .. Followed the instructions prslieecy and I successfully Jail Break and updates IOS to 4.3.3 [ custom firmware ]Now strangely the legit sim stop working ans when I ve used ultrasnow it stays in searching and then display no signalAt present it is at 4.3.3 /05.14.02 help required as I cannot use my phone with its legit simI have repeated the process three four time also rest network setting , rebooting nothing works
Ivorz - July 25, 2010 at 1:01am
I bought an unlocked phone in Hong Kong. At that point it was 3.1.3, I made the fatal mistake of trying to upgrade it to OS4. Now all I get is the emergency restore icon. I followed the steps with pwnagetool but I get a 1600 error when i try to restore it. Is there something Im doing wrong? I noticed that the pwnagetool doesnt have a 3G so I picked the 3G(S) one, is that correct? Will this process even help me with my problem? Please advise. Thank you!
Ahmad - July 11, 2010 at 10:00pm
hello everybody, i have an iphone 3gs FW 3.1.3 and it is stuck on the emergency screen message!!!!!! Can pwnage tool 3.1.5 Activate it ??? Or there is no way yet to hactivate iphone 3gs on 3.1.3 ?? thanks in advance
somebody - May 1, 2010 at 7:06am
i did the jailbreak according tp the tutorial but am stuck now at not having a network. i did twice once with the activate your phone option checked and once without. Can anyone help me with the unlocking part... Funny thing thing is prior to this round i have never had the problem of unlocking the phone because it is a unlocked phone when it was purchased... Please help Thanks
hiphone - April 30, 2010 at 12:33am
on jb iphone i had no wifi signal... I upgraded to 3.1.3 with itunes :( and it\'s dead now! I can turn it on but cannot activate it event with an ATT card (phone not bought here in US)... I tried the pwnage steps but it stops at where it says connects w USB and nothing happens... please help... m