September 29, 2022

Posted June 17, 2009 at 11:56pm · 12 comments · Add Comment
Mic
Mic - January 25, 2011 at 5:16am
Hoi
JaTT
JaTT - August 21, 2009 at 3:30am
I finally go to the step where it says "Internet Tethering" pn my 3g with 3.0 ATT. But the problem is when I try to enable it,it says call ATT to enable this service??? and in Cellular Data Network Screen on iphone, it shows APN=wap.cingular and then username and paswork...what could that be? ANd MMS=wap.cingular MMSC,username,password,mms proxy,all that crap.What am I doing wrong?
Jesse
Jesse - June 22, 2009 at 7:48pm
Tethering and mms worked on AT&T for about two days. Now when I send a picture, it puts a small red ! mark next to the pic, if I select it, it tells me the message was nitsent and asks to try again. No longer working now. Same thing for tethering. I could tether for about two days, now when I plug the iPhone in, (winxp) it sits at aquiring netwokr adress, but never connects.
cwc
cwc - June 18, 2009 at 8:37am
I can get the file to show and I tell itunes to update but the network settings still don't show tethering. What do i need to do?
Se7ven
Se7ven - June 18, 2009 at 1:32am
ATT_US.ipcc http://rapidshare.com/files/245795866/ATT_US.ipcc You're welcome.
Daniele
Daniele - June 18, 2009 at 1:15am
it works beatufully on ATT
Ikaris
Ikaris - June 18, 2009 at 12:54am
THIS WORKS... ALOT EASIER THAN THE TUTORIAL ABOVE!!! BUT I LOVE iCLARIFIED... no disrespect! amdou wrote at 2009-06-18 00:11:13 On your iPhone, in the Safari browser, go to the following website: http://tr.im/oGhq Go to Mobileconfigs and download, Press Mobileconfigs. Find your country, select your provider, and press download. Go to Settings>>General>>Network>>Internet Tethering Bluetooth or USB
Aaron
Aaron - June 18, 2009 at 12:33am
I as able to upload the MMS/Tether IPCC file using iTunes 8.20.23 (final itunes). I am using Windows. Choose START > RUN Enter the following string into the run menu, assuming you do not have iTunes curently running. "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1 Now, iTunes wont start using that command, this is OK. Launch iTunes as you normally would! Press SHIFT+UPDATE, now find the updated IPCC file and iTunes will update your carrier settings. RESTART YOUR IPHONE, and you now have the capabilities! Let me know if this orks for you too! ---- On another note, I am an AT&T subscriber, so MMS did not actually send, but the functionality (or lack there of) is still there.
amdou
amdou - June 18, 2009 at 12:11am
james
james - June 18, 2009 at 12:15am
what exactly does this do?
Ikaris
Ikaris - June 18, 2009 at 12:53am
Easy, simple & works...
mario
mario - June 24, 2009 at 6:43pm
Hi My country does not show in the list of the mobileconfigs. I live in Ecuador and my carrier is Porta. What can I do. Any advice from your part would be great.