Steve Jobs Movie Grosses Just $7.3 Million in Its First Weekend of Wide Release

Steve Jobs Movie Grosses Just $7.3 Million in Its First Weekend of Wide Release

Prejudiced Tim - October 27, 2015 at 6:24am
Seriously? Anyone expected anything different? I wouldn't pollute my torrent client with this piece of shit much less pay to see it. For that matter, who pays for movies nowadays besides technologically challenged people? There's a thing called XBMC, and if you're old-school, there's torrents!!!
Prejudiced Tim - October 27, 2015 at 6:29am
Ok...an addendum toy previous statement...I will be paying to see "The Force Awakens"...just for the experience. An epic saga like Star Wars deserves a theater viewing, along with other great films...that said...there is nothing great about this film...nothing to warrant a theater visit...so why would it make money??? Smh
Bannd - October 26, 2015 at 10:50pm
Ok. I am one of those victims who wasted money for this terrible movie. Just dont watch it. Its a waste of money and time!! Dont even download!! That said, only scene i remember is when Steve Jobs was about to have an event, and all these ppl come out from nowhere and have good long high school drama conversation. Why?? Because thats the only thing they did in movie. Same scene!! Just different people and different events. But same conversations over and over.
Steve - October 26, 2015 at 10:32pm
Two years too late, at least
SayingWhatEveryonesThinking - October 26, 2015 at 4:06pm
It's because the movie sucks.
Zanka - October 26, 2015 at 4:01pm
I just don't see public interest for another jobs movie. Let alone the first one. Let the man rest. It's like as soon as he passed Hollywood pounced. Smh
Steve - October 26, 2015 at 10:33pm
Bravo !
Captain Japan - October 26, 2015 at 9:36am
I'm a Steve Jobs fan, but nobody cares about this movie. The Pirates of Silicon Valley was probably much better anyway.
joshWUa - October 26, 2015 at 7:47am
Oh it's cus I watched it on my XBMC without paying lol
Prejudiced Tim - October 27, 2015 at 6:20am