September 30, 2022
iPhone Home Screen Redesign [Concept]

iPhone Home Screen Redesign [Concept]

Posted September 23, 2009 at 3:08pm · 26 comments · Add Comment
wombat
wombat - November 5, 2009 at 11:46am
Either this or, even better: Intelliscreen. Well, I stopped jailbreaking because of the time wasted. I do miss INTELLISCREEN though... A better way would be for Apple to approve of Intelliscreen. Why not start a "referendum"? Who would like to see Intelliscreen (or similar) in the APP Store?????
pillow
pillow - November 5, 2009 at 12:19pm
i do!!!
Ash Haque
Ash Haque - October 14, 2009 at 1:37am
I think that looks brilliant!
Kaan Demirtas
Kaan Demirtas - September 24, 2009 at 8:36am
I really would like to use a home screen like this. It will take the iphone to a whole new level
Tiny.GymShorts
Tiny.GymShorts - September 24, 2009 at 5:49am
looks very similar to my printed ical cheers. I like it. Ah choice...
Fadil
Fadil - September 24, 2009 at 3:31am
NO, NO, NO I dont like it!!! NO Please.
Apple
Apple - September 23, 2009 at 8:38pm
I dont like this at all. Oh please DONT make it look like a windows mobile. PLEASE DONT!!
Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright - September 23, 2009 at 8:03pm
looks TOO much like Windows Mobile. Apple should just make the Homescreen rotate.
Anonmuz
Anonmuz - September 23, 2009 at 8:01pm
Apple should have about 4-5 diff default screens on the phone automaticly and they should have where you can download or make youre own home screen. There's no way people should be getting bored with their iPhones.
madcow
madcow - September 23, 2009 at 5:29pm
Or instead of intelliscreen you can use gruppled lock info and status notifier. It'll give you the same effect of missed calls, txts, emails, calander events, 5 day forcast etc. on the lock screen. and just add a weather widget. Very simple. but as always if Apple had it native in the firmware it would run smooth and be that much less to add via jailbreaking.
Wayne
Wayne - September 23, 2009 at 4:56pm
Intelliscreen is the only reason I jailbreak my iPhone these days. If Apple provided lock-screen functionality like this, I would gladly do without jailbreaking.
David Reyes
David Reyes - September 23, 2009 at 6:54pm
looks awesome
ikunz
ikunz - September 24, 2009 at 2:20am
I agree, i would not jailbreak if apple has somthing like this. Really the lockscreen with Intelliscreen is the must have on the iPhone.
wombat
wombat - November 5, 2009 at 11:44am
Well, I stopped jailbreaking because of the time wasted. I do miss INTELLISCREEN though... A better way would be for Apple to approve of Intelliscreen. Why not start a "referendum"? Who would like to see Intelliscreen in the APP Store?????