Apple Officially Releases iOS 10 [Download]

Apple Officially Releases iOS 10 [Download]

Posted September 13, 2016 at 4:58pm by iClarified · 25 comments · Add Comment
KaranKatnna2 - June 14, 2017 at 2:44pm
The best thing here is working to be the best process which I am working on this and htis is also good.
Cyberkid - September 14, 2016 at 5:53am
Lyrics are missing on music app stock on iphone...
Lame af - September 13, 2016 at 11:59pm
S***s killin my battery too. And 1 new wallpaper? Real nice of you Apple, you greedy mfs
Nit-picky af - September 14, 2016 at 1:44am
1. did you reset first? 2. What do you expect from a whole new iOS on the very first version released? There's a reason so many updates afterwards are released. It's like a revised essay. 3. Really about the wallpapers!? After all the effort put in to this and you expected wallpapers after all the hard work? Why can't YOU make your own wallpapers to use or pull some backgrounds to use off web search!!?
It's lame - September 13, 2016 at 7:59pm
Nothing has changed. Looks the same with new bubbly fonts. Extremely added all these kid like features n apple knows damn well no 8 year old has 800 bucks for an iPhone. Oh sounds are changed. Sounds like android. Apple is str8 doodoo bro
It's lame - September 13, 2016 at 8:00pm
Disappointed *
You're lame - September 13, 2016 at 8:07pm
You must be gullible as hell to flat out say that when iOS has drastic different looks. Kid styled? Please, it still has contrast and depth feeling to it compared to Windows that look like a baby designed it in 10 minutes from top to bottom.
Tired - September 13, 2016 at 11:15pm
Mhm tell that to the rest of the people that feel the same way.... honestly most of these features r just cash grabs. Have u noticed that you can't even use the Notification Center properly without a 6S? U need 3D Touch to really get an in depth feel for iOS 10. So anyone with an iPhone 6 will feel left out. Next the messages.... no grown man/woman that is some what professional is gonna use these fkn features gimmicky ass bs. . I'm sorry it's the truth. And if you feel like it's not childish then you're just in denial that Apple has lost its flare.
Nitemare - September 13, 2016 at 6:32pm
Wow!i can honestly say I would never use any of these features. Messages signatures? Photo memories? Air play that Wal-Mart and most other big chains don't accept? I'm staying on 8.4 JB iPhone 5C
Reecechallen - September 13, 2016 at 6:12pm
I have had the same thing with my iPhone 6s Plus what can I do as got laptop to reset it at all and got no way to get to Apple
RH - September 13, 2016 at 6:23pm
You'll need to find a friend with iTunes installed. I don't know of any other way of getting it out of Recovery Mode unfortunately.
m_triet - September 13, 2016 at 5:48pm
couldn't boot up after OTA installed and reboot iPhone 6s Plus 64. Now I have no phone until I go home and plug into itunes
RH - September 13, 2016 at 6:22pm
Update via iTunes worked after the OTA update sent it to Recovery mode. Careful with the OTA update everybody!
RH - September 13, 2016 at 5:47pm
I just tried to install iOS 10 on my 6S Plus and my phone rebooted in recovery mode..... Anyone else?
m_triet - September 13, 2016 at 5:51pm
Same here with Iphone 6s Plus 64 silver
RH - September 13, 2016 at 5:54pm
I just plugged in to iTunes now and chose Update rather than restore, will let you know what happens.
Phunsuk - September 13, 2016 at 5:39pm
Had access to a developer account and been using the GM build of iOS 10 for the last few days. It's definitely faster than iOS 9 and pretty smooth and slick. Getting used to the new way of unlocking is going to take some time. Love the new iMessages, Maps, Photos and Health updates. As far as WatchOS 3 goes, that's where I see lots of performance improvements. My watch is way faster now and all apps open in a second on the Apple Watch now. And I like the new watch faces and the options to customize them.
JuergenWest - September 13, 2016 at 5:36pm
Yay! Going to buy a new phone the moment iOS 10 Jailbreak drops. Can't decide yet on SE, 6s, or 7. Probably one of the first two. The old 5s is beginning to show a bit of lag.
Prev 1 of 2 Next