December 8, 2022

How to Officially Update and Jailbreak to 1.1.3 iPhone Firmware (Installer)

Posted January 27, 2008 at 10:02am · 256 comments · Add Comment
Ponchevez
Ponchevez - February 6, 2009 at 5:15pm
How do I upgrade an unlocked 1.1.4 iPhone to a 2.2 version ? Someone unlocked the iphone for me, but didn't add cydia to the iphone, and some applications don't work anymore I whitnk I need to upgrade. Please help!
brian adams
brian adams - June 11, 2008 at 10:52am
i have a i problem!! i did the 1.1.3 update from a 1.1.2 OTB and no my phone is stuck in recovery mode!! why did it this happen, it doesn't appear anyone else got this error.
Puma
Puma - May 4, 2008 at 11:26am
Hi, After wait 65 minutes..... everything worked OK. Thank you
Kayce
Kayce - April 2, 2008 at 7:37pm
Hi guys, if someone could take a moment to help me out it would be great. I just used this method to upgrade my jailbreaked 1,1,2 iphone and it got stuck at the updating screen for more than 5 hours. I did a reset and the phone rebooted in jailbreaked 1,1.3 mode. Unfortunately it now says "SIM LOCKED" on the top left hand corner. Any idea what to do now?
hss
hss - March 4, 2008 at 11:41pm
Not it is just fine.. The most imp piece of advise which is not mentioned above is that if your phone is stuck at the updating screen for more than 30 mins just reboot it and things wld work fine
Viren
Viren - March 4, 2008 at 1:25pm
Hey! I have a week 51 jailbroken 1.1.2 firmware, I want to upgrade to 1.1.3 but am indoubt after reading the problems people are facing! Is it safe enuf or u suggest waiting some more time before updating???? Pl. advise... Cheers,
HSS
HSS - March 3, 2008 at 12:59pm
my phone is stuck at Updating and jailbreaking for more than 30 mins... Sld i just reboot and phone and try again?
babu
babu - February 29, 2008 at 2:43am
I just updated to 1.1.3, and my installer application vanished. The phone was a 1.1.2 OTB, which I downgraded and then updated to 1.1.2. The update to 1.1.3 worked after failing once. The installer program remained when it failed and the phone was functional. Any ideas?
mostafa
mostafa - February 24, 2008 at 9:27pm
chava ,i had same prob because the upgrade stopped and my iphone keeps on restarting ,unfortunatly i made hole jailbreak and unlock process from the begining ,i had 1.1.2 otb .but first u have to connect phone to computer even it doesn't recognize it and when it starts restarting keep pressing home button until i tunes logo appear and then follow the steps to jailbreak the phone ..hope it helps
Chava
Chava - February 24, 2008 at 8:36am
Hi, i followed all the instructions but my iphone keeps on restarting being stucked with the apple logo, what i can do???