Apple is Allegedly Slowing Down Older iPhones With Degraded Batteries

Apple is Allegedly Slowing Down Older iPhones With Degraded Batteries

Posted December 11, 2017 at 1:21am by iClarified · 23 comments · Add Comment
Joe Dredd - December 11, 2017 at 7:06am
Not sure how reliable this is. I loaded this app a few times and the CPU was anywhere between 1600 and 1849 for a 6S which should be 1850
Thunk - December 11, 2017 at 6:23am
My iphone 6splus clocked at 1200mhz
Curtixman - December 11, 2017 at 5:42am
Well it’s either that or offer customers a reasonable option to replace their batteries. Now that’s not gonna happen so... lowering the clock speeds it is then.
Bullshit - December 11, 2017 at 5:21am
Every iPhone with latest update (not latest released phones Ofc) runs very slow and lags like shit... 1 year ago iPhone 7 was the shit... right? Flyin thru IOS like Its a NASA computer... But try it now on iOS 11... becomes warm, lags, freezes Totally crap. Im NEVER gonna update My iPhone 7 from qccording to me best iOS ever, iOS 10
^PaX - December 11, 2017 at 5:21am
Kkkkkkk ,why you not try to put a iPhone X battery in your 5S ??????????
Cassandra - December 11, 2017 at 3:22am
Bob
Tim - December 11, 2017 at 3:08am
My 6s Plus has been extremely slow since updating to iOS 11, but the CPU frequency appears to be ok. Does that app show live frequency or max frequency for the CPU?
Justabrake - December 11, 2017 at 1:39am
I just had my iPhone 5s battery replaced I was told by one Apple store that the battery is a hundred percent and doesn’t need replacing then 3 months later Apple tested it again at another location and said it should be replaced the whole phone was running wacky
yes - December 11, 2017 at 2:28am
Speaking of 5s phone battery and replacement, I upgraded mine with an se battery and it works like new again.
Mattt - December 11, 2017 at 4:08am
That's not how that works. The connections are different.
Prev 2 of 2 Next