October 4, 2022

How to Unlock Your iPhone with ZiPhone 2.4 GUI (Mac)

Posted February 13, 2008 at 7:50pm · 109 comments · Add Comment
fernando navarro
fernando navarro - January 18, 2018 at 1:05pm
sirve para desbloquear icloud?
Gump
Gump - September 13, 2011 at 6:56pm
I thought finding this would be so arduous but it's a brzeee!
Dayanara
Dayanara - September 12, 2011 at 12:52am
Hey, kilelr job on that one you guys!
Doverhavens
Doverhavens - September 19, 2008 at 1:26pm
The unlocking sequence stops right when ziphone says the iphone enters recovery mode. What do i do? ive tried to right click the restore button and restore the iphone with the correct firmware but nothing seems to work. and when i do restore it with the right firmware i lose the connection to ziphone so i have to start all over again and then it goes back into recovery mode and just stays there even though i just restored it with the firmware. help me please!
SouL___DoC
SouL___DoC - March 2, 2008 at 4:45pm
so i did this process because i'd rather stick with 1.1.3 than 1.1.4 and now i get this odd problem about downloading from installer...i don't know what to do because i can't uninstall or reinstall either - the exact message i get is "ERROR Package Download Failed" but i connect no problem to my wifi and my phone can make calls... anybody got an idea what's up?
Nick
Nick - February 28, 2008 at 7:22pm
With an OTB 1.1.3 is it necessary to put the phone into recovery mode? I thought ziphone 2.4 puts the phone into recovery mode for you. I have unlocked one phone otb 1.1.3- ran ziphone 2.4 with itunes running in the background. Everything works fine. Did I just get lucky? Planning on unlocking another one tomorrow.
trivels
trivels - February 28, 2008 at 4:20am
Any Itunes version is ok, don't worry ::)
Murilo
Murilo - February 28, 2008 at 1:36am
Tks Trivels! I will try it! I just swa the tutorial about how to downgrade the iPhone and there they say that I need iTunes 7.5. I have the 7.6 version, anyone knows if it can be done with this version of the program? Tks again!
krusty
krusty - February 27, 2008 at 12:00pm
can this be done in os x tiger? or only leopard? thanks.
Delly
Delly - September 11, 2011 at 6:02pm
You put the lime in the coonuct and drink the article up.
Suevonne
Suevonne - September 13, 2011 at 7:09pm
One or two to rmeemebr, that is.
jumperson22
jumperson22 - February 27, 2008 at 10:33am
@oneangrytoast at gmail dot com: Take a closer look at the email notifications you're getting of new comments. It's a link in there to unsubscribe from this tutorial. I just did it myself.