September 27, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS on OS 3.1.2 Using RedSn0w (Mac)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS on OS 3.1.2 Using RedSn0w (Mac)

Posted January 31, 2010 at 6:58pm · 22 comments · Add Comment
Pos
Pos - June 26, 2010 at 4:54am
Hi, I have iphone 3GS 3.1.3 with base band 5.12.01 and old bootrom locked in emergency call. Please let me know if i will be able to jailbreak and unlock now or still I have to wait. Help please..
joe
joe - April 2, 2010 at 3:53am
Does this tutorial really work for the iPhone 3GS 3.1.3, I havn't seen that this tutorial works on the 3.1.3 firmwire before? Anyone who has succed to jailbreak their iPhone with this tutorial?
Damn Apple
Damn Apple - March 20, 2010 at 11:30am
I cant restore my 3GS 3.1.2 since itunes said this fw is not eligible (something like that).. any idea? thanks in advance!
zevilevi
zevilevi - March 28, 2010 at 4:22am
http://www.saurik.com/id/12 See "Bypassing the Overlord" This worked for me.
Damn Apple
Damn Apple - April 13, 2010 at 7:04am
how I can find /etc/hosts for mac osx?
Genetics
Genetics - February 10, 2010 at 2:20pm
I've got a 3GS, never JBen, 3.1.2 and 5.11.07 baseband... While the process goes all the way to completion, upon reboot, it does not seem that my iPhone is JBen at all, and I do not have any Cydia icon. I also cannot restore in step 2 with the IPSW in the tutorial - getting an apple error message. any thoughts?
Tom Grapendal
Tom Grapendal - February 4, 2010 at 10:18am
When will there be a fix for the restart problem? i´m so sick off it. that i have to have a computer du lock it ut if i have to restart the phone......... /Tom
Fernanda Tornaghi
Fernanda Tornaghi - February 4, 2010 at 10:06am
I have the "fixed" iphone that needs unlocking everytime I reboot with Blackra1n. Will I still have to unlock on rebooting if I use this new jailbrake?
Moodi
Moodi - February 4, 2010 at 6:33am
I try to restore from the iTune but it is refusing and says " this device is not algible for the requested build" . are these bastards in Apple making it also hard to restore???
myffia
myffia - March 2, 2010 at 11:54pm
same goes here! anyone have the solution? damn apple...
root
root - March 20, 2010 at 11:50am
Hi, I found the solution... we no need itunes at all (if you already JB or pwned)... Just use latest redsn0w ... that all..
Moodi
Moodi - March 20, 2010 at 12:03pm
Thanks Root can you please explain??? Thank you
Tom Grapendal
Tom Grapendal - February 1, 2010 at 12:00pm
have problem whid restarting. if i chouse Yes it go to Itunes and i have to do a fabrik reinstall why? this up date of redsnow should be Okey for my devise. i halve week 44....anybody who has the same problem?
Monkey
Monkey - February 1, 2010 at 10:57am
So I can use redsnow if I have the latest baseband? I though I had to use blacksnow?
Mike York
Mike York - February 1, 2010 at 10:39am
Cydia won't open after this. What to do? My 3GS is the 54th week.