September 28, 2022

How to Unlock 1.1.2-1.1.4 iPhones with ZiPhone 2.5 GUI (Windows)

Posted February 29, 2008 at 8:19pm · 165 comments · Add Comment
anurdh65
anurdh65 - August 5, 2009 at 3:30am
For unlocking an iphone u can contact the service provider. I got unlock code from ebay & unlock instructions from http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/
flow
flow - September 2, 2008 at 11:47am
I need help! i connect my phone to the computer i press do it all in ziphone and it start but at one point it stops. it finds the phone and at information it says found iphone. rebooting in recovery mode and nothing happens...what do i do?
Panda
Panda - June 4, 2008 at 1:36pm
So just to clarify, this will work on a brand new OOTB 16GB iPhone? If I go to my local AT&T store, pick one up, bring it home and run this software I'll be able to put my T-Mobile SIM card in it? How do I avoid having to get a service plan and paying an activation fee? Can I tell them I just want the phone?
Los roques
Los roques - May 26, 2008 at 3:20am
SA waw you want to impress everybody with your nonsense comments, please write somethig constructive and help other people instead of make us cry.
tomas
tomas - April 12, 2008 at 8:53am
when I try to run the file ZiPhoneGUI, I get an error message that ZiPhoneGUI encountered a problem and need to be closed...? Any thoughts?? Thanks
dion
dion - March 30, 2008 at 7:12am
i have a problem when i download the ziphone as soon as i try to extract the files i am getting an error...what to do?
rpo
rpo - March 30, 2008 at 2:02am
used the "do it all" with Ziphone v2.6b and today, all of a sudden see the apple logo on my iphone, NEED help ! Nothing works, rebooted, put in DFU mode, restored with 1.1.4 and redone the steps with ziphone, still the same "apple logo" on my screen....pl help !
mostafa
mostafa - March 29, 2008 at 11:01pm
i have my OTB 1.1.2 Unlocked with geohotz method and working fine,now i want to update to 1.1.4 ,can i use this method ??
Grimlock
Grimlock - March 27, 2008 at 7:29am
@IC, most likely not as it not a 3G/Smart Phone. Try any ways. If you dont try you dont know.
IC
IC - March 26, 2008 at 11:48pm
@GRIMLOCK. Thanks for that. So they releasing a 3G soon? damn....oh well...as least it works now. But just curious again, cause I can use my 3 simcard (roaming) in my nokia 6200 (which is not a 3G phone, but tri-band I gather).