January 29, 2023
AppSupport Patch Updated For 1.1.2-1.1.4 iPhones

AppSupport Patch Updated For 1.1.2-1.1.4 iPhones

Posted March 27, 2008 at 2:43pm · 46 comments · Add Comment
Derrick
Derrick - March 28, 2008 at 4:58pm
thanks iClarified and tim. it worked!
iClarified
iClarified - March 28, 2008 at 4:45pm
Ok beta 6 (1.3b6) is posted on installer. Let me know if anyone still has problems...
samiriphone
samiriphone - March 28, 2008 at 2:55pm
@iclarified : Example of stored number +21250###### number that does not show is : 050###### Thank you for your quick answer
iClarified
iClarified - March 28, 2008 at 2:42pm
@Derrick, I just talked to tim and we should have the fix up shortly... ill post as soon as its up. I know this is kinda pain now but its an overall improvement in the system!
@samiriphone, Please provide me with the number that shows and then the number that you have stored that doesnt match. I'll pass this on to tim.
Derrick
Derrick - March 28, 2008 at 12:22pm
I see there is the old update for People with the 1.1.4, but will there be any for the other like my self with the 1.1.3 or older? Cayman Islands
Derrick
Derrick - March 28, 2008 at 12:17pm
derrick
derrick - March 28, 2008 at 9:43am
thanks tim. Looking forward to the update.
samiriphone
samiriphone - March 28, 2008 at 9:32am
Same here , I am 1.1.4, I have installed AppSupport Pathc (1.1.4) Version 1.3b5 and it has just broken the old update which was working fine! with this update I lost Caller ID. I am from Morocco. Thx for your help
descasio
descasio - March 28, 2008 at 5:44am
the new upgrade broke mine, now I just see the numbers instead of the name from my phone book. On previous version I had modifided PhoneNumberTemplates,txt to get mine working for Ghana and Nigeria. Can you please HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP with this. Thanks
JVT
JVT - March 28, 2008 at 2:05am
will Dominican Republic be included in this fix? and please iClarified; can we get the old package in the meanwhile? I would appreciate that.. a LOT. anyways, Thanks.