October 2, 2022
Google Launches 'Get the Message' Campaign to Push Apple Into Adopting RCS

Google Launches 'Get the Message' Campaign to Push Apple Into Adopting RCS

Posted August 10, 2022 at 1:54am · 5 comments · Add Comment
vinnyg
vinnyg - August 10, 2022 at 11:03pm
I wonder if the people over at Android development know how ugly and deficient Android products are along with an app library /store containing mostly IOS knock offs and apps that Apple would reject.
henryiloh
henryiloh - August 10, 2022 at 8:37am
As afar as I’m concerned we the Apple users are not bullying anyone .. you can’t live in a flat and want to climb stairs while going to ur room .. if you want to climb stairs then move to duplex .. y’all shout stay where you feel comfortable.. we like how was are doing in apple so android users should stop trying to be us
wanted
wanted - August 10, 2022 at 7:23am
Just to add on why apple still uses sms it’s because some countries in the world still uses the technology…and apple is a global and not local… So keep up @Apple for thinking about everyone out there..👍🏽
mrno78
mrno78 - August 10, 2022 at 4:50am
I have Android work phone. And I don’t see any diference between RCS and SMS. Lets be honest in this point of time who uses SMS? Nobody! You have ton of apps like Viber, WhatsApp, Line… Even my 70 year parents dont use it. Hell I used SMS just to pay parking now not even for that. Coz there’s a fkn app for that!!! So who gives a 💩 about SMS/RCS
arvrgalaxy
arvrgalaxy - August 10, 2022 at 3:46am
No No apple will release RCS but in iOS 26, When people will forget what SMS was... sometimes apple takes time to realise what they need to innovate rather than just selling devices.