How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Using Spirit (Mac) [3.1.2, 3.1.3]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Using Spirit (Mac) [3.1.2, 3.1.3]

iTwe4kz - November 27, 2014 at 2:13am
For those users that are planning to Jailbreak on OS 3.1.3, then I highly recommend adding this Cydia Source into Cydia after you jailbreak so you don't have to manually input all the Cydia Sources manually. This will automatically add all the best Cydia Sources and give you access to all the best Cydia Tweaks, Themes and Apps for FREE with just a push of a button. Follow the steps below. 1. Open Cydia 2. Tap Sources 3. Tap Edit 4. Tap Add 5. Type this url in the box (cydiasource,n e t) without the spaces and switch coma for a dot in the url. 6. Tap "Add Source" 7. Install the package labelled "All Sources". This will give you all the best Cydia Sources to have access to all the best Tweaks, Apps and Themes for FREE.
Rui Sa - February 20, 2013 at 11:26am
need the link to jailbreak Iphone 3gs model BCGA1303A, 2009, China thank you Rui Antonio Sá rui-sa@ig.com.br
bengtzoni - January 2, 2013 at 9:26pm
works beautifully so far. Thank you!
chaulaj - September 8, 2010 at 9:32pm
How long it takes because it has been 30 Min. it is still going. Have I donr anything wrong. I am jailbreaking 2g. Please help.
Lostincyberspace - August 20, 2010 at 9:37am
I am far from a pro at this but I have managed to jailbreak my ipod touches (32G and 64G) 3.1.3 since spirit first launched months ago. I get WiFI everywhere except my home computer, a MAC that I set up with ad-hoc wifi. Non jailbroken devices work just fine but both of my devices can\'t seem to connect despite saying they are connected. I have gone through countless forums seeking a solution. I\'ve tried most simple solutions as well as tinkering around with DHCP, Static entry and passcode resets. Nothing works. Please provide a how to in easy to understand terms. Thanks
jazzroom - August 15, 2010 at 10:33am
Hi to ALL :) i have iPhone 3GS FW 3.1.3 Jailbroaken with SPIRIT (OSX) and Unlocked with Ultrasn0w 1.1-1 ( baceband 05.12.01 ) Now iphone 3GS is FREE from AT&T and i can use it in FRANCE :)! Question : How to Upgrade to 4.0.1 and keep the Unlock? what tutorial to follow? ( i have SHSH blobs saved with TinyUmrella and Cidya ) Is this possible at ALL or should i stay AWAY from 4.0.1 ?
Francesco Sgaramella - August 4, 2010 at 8:29pm
Hi there, I\'ve been running 3.1.2 on a iPhone 3G with modem baseband 5.11.07 for a while. i am thinking about attempting a JB and Unlock on it ASAP because the phone is running very slow at the moment(8 Pages of APPS). Can anyone please recommend what in their opinion is the best method for Jailbreaking? (which method is safe for preserving my older baseband - is preserving it necessary anymore?) Also, after sucessfully JB\'ing the 3G iPhone, what can i use to unlock it safely?? ANy info would be greatly appreciated, Che
Littledanish - July 30, 2010 at 8:33pm
Just JB and unlocked my 3gs iso 3.1.3, baseband 5.12.01, ss# week 39 and old bootrom. Thanks to spirit + ultrasnow!
jazzroom - August 15, 2010 at 10:28am
westofthemoon - July 13, 2010 at 11:36pm
I used Spirit for mac to jailbreak my friend\'s G2 3.1.3 phone and it worked like a charm. I can now use my ATT sim card to make calls. BUT, the phone doesnt let me access my voice mailbox. I set it up with password and greeting as asked, then save but it says \"voicemail unavailable, unable to connect\". The question: why is it doing that AND if I now \"unlock\" the phone, will it be 100% usable with my ATT sim? Any help appreciate : ) tx!
Mattz - July 5, 2010 at 5:24pm
I have a 3GS new Bootrom on 3.1.3 with 05.12.01 firmware. Can I use Spirit to Jailbreak, then upgrade to 4.0, and unlock using Ultrasn0w? will this work? thanks for help
littledanish - July 29, 2010 at 9:55pm
The simple answer is NO.
jazzroom - August 15, 2010 at 10:30am
Why not? ::::::Hi to ALL :) i have iPhone 3GS FW 3.1.3 Jailbroaken with SPIRIT (OSX) and Unlocked with Ultrasn0w 1.1-1 ( baceband 05.12.01 ) Now iphone 3GS is FREE from AT&T and i can use it in FRANCE :)! Question : How to Upgrade to 4.0.1 and keep the Unlock? what tutorial to follow? Is this possible or should i stay AWAY from 4.0.1 ? ANY ideas?