September 27, 2022
The First Real Photographs Taken With iPhone 4

The First Real Photographs Taken With iPhone 4

Posted June 8, 2010 at 1:49pm · 12 comments · Add Comment
hajali
hajali - June 9, 2010 at 12:14pm
nice pictures ... finally the iphone is back on track with a decent camera it's on track towards perfection
ds
ds - June 8, 2010 at 10:41pm
Come on! Its not anything better than my wife's 4 year old Nokia N95. Its better capable than this and can transfer the photos to my computer wirelessly both through bluetooth and WiFi. I was expecting something better than this. When I told her about the so called features she was literally laughing at me!! Sorry no offense!
steve
steve - June 9, 2010 at 12:11pm
if u like nokia u wouldnt even check out this site, dont be a moron
untrue
untrue - June 9, 2010 at 5:55pm
thats not true, i had the N95. which was in no way close to this quality, i would say my 3gs had better picture quality than the N95 or any other cellphone i have used for that matter. people should really USE the phone instead of just reading the specs and deciding 8 < 5. apple proves that 5 can and IS better than 8 when used properly.
ds
ds - June 11, 2010 at 10:04pm
Time will tell who is a moron!!! If you donnt know how to use language keep the f** up youself. You proved you are fanboy both by your language and your name!! lol !!! I come to this site, since I go to other sites as well like android, nokia etc... Being just a fanboy you dont know other side and you cant compare!!! and you cant comment!! Coming to next comment. No N95 certainly is better. Dont just check the picture. These pictures have been resized so much and taken with all optimum condition. Try the same with a N95 with proper settings! Agree with me or dont, but time will certainly answer. I've been handling numerous phone hardwares, and iPhone has the worst price/quallity when coming to hardware.
MrJones
MrJones - June 8, 2010 at 2:37pm
The first one was presented at the keynote so I don't know how real they really are. by the quality I really doubt they were taken with the iPhone... hope to be surprised :)
verspasian
verspasian - June 8, 2010 at 3:11pm
Of course they're real, Apple can't afford to fake such a thing (they also said they haven't been edited in any way). Their reputation would go down the drain if they were to do such a thing. What should be noted is that all these photos will have been taken in the optimal conditions for the camera. What we'll have to see is how it fairs in everyday situations.
tony
tony - June 8, 2010 at 5:44pm
i agree, if this is actully the real quality then IT'S ABOUT TIME..
U r wrong
U r wrong - June 8, 2010 at 7:33pm
These were taken by an evo 4 g superior phone
AnotherBrian
AnotherBrian - June 8, 2010 at 8:02pm
It wasn't because the Evo was superior, it was because at the time they needed the photo Gizmodo had it.
bLACKrOB
bLACKrOB - June 8, 2010 at 8:03pm
guys, these were taken from APPLES website. Sure, tell yourself they werent taken with the iphone 4. You will see soon enough what it is capable of producing.
izit
izit - June 8, 2010 at 11:05pm
Why don't we wait til the Iphone's on sell and see.