Apollo Twin X delivers elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, and DUO or QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a sleek desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows. Built upon Universal Audio's 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of acclaimed UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.TWO UNISON PREAMPS: GET THE SOUND OF NEVE, HELIOS, API, MANLEY, & MOREApollo Twin X features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, UA and many more. Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware.Based on Unison's proprietary hardware-software integration, Apollo Twin X lets you record at near-zero latency through emulations like the included UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, for authentic analog sound unmatched by other interfaces. Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin X's front-panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more. ELITE-CLASS A/D AND D/A CONVERSIONWith thousands of hit songs and hundreds of Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo Twin interfaces are used to create exceptional-sounding records every day. To improve upon the previous generation, UA engineers redesigned the Apollo Twin X's audio conversion to deliver a striking 127 dB dynamic range and -117 dB THD+N, giving it a spacious, organic sound that easily rivals dedicated high-end converters costing much more.REALTIME UAD PROCESSING - A STUDIO FULL OF ANALOG SOUNDSBuilding upon the Apollo tradition, Apollo Twin X reveals a stunning range of classic analog tones and color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Available with a choice of either UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core processing onboard, Apollo Twin X lets you record through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency — including authentic titles from Neve, Studer, Helios, API, Lexicon, Manley, Fender, Capitol Studios, and more.*Right out of the box, the Apollo Twin X includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” suite of UAD plug-ins — the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp, Pultec EQs, and more — so you have a rack full of bonafide audio classics already onboard. ADDITIONAL CONNECTIONS & BUILT-IN TALKBACK MICWith its two Unison-equipped preamps, two line outs, and optical ADAT/SPDIF input — plus dedicated monitor remote controls and a built-in Talkback mic — the 10 x 6 Apollo Twin X gives you the I/O you need for professional tracks and mixes.PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE & SCALABILITYUsers of Apollo Twin X can combine up to four Thunderbolt Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with an Apollo X rackmount unit, you can use Apollo Twin X as a desktop monitor control with additional I/O and DSP power.REALTIME ANALOG CLASSICS BUNDLEUA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQUA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar AmpPultec Pro EQ (Legacy)Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)Raw DistortionAmpeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass AmpPrecision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
● UA's End-of-Year UA Desktop Interface Promotion is underway! Buy a new Apollo Twin X, Apollo x4, or Arrow and receive a suite of popular UAD plug-ins - including Antares Auto-Tune - FREE.
● Apollo Twin X allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix with Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, and available DUO or QUAD Core Real Time UAD plug-in processing - all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC.
● Built upon UA's 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
● *Apollo Twin X includes the "Real Time Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle, other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
● Record and mix with Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion - with the widest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface
● Two Unison-enabled preamps - track with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Helios, Neve, API, Manley, and more*
● Onboard UAD DUO Core processing lets you track and mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176 Compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ
● Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD-2 devices over Thunderbolt, adding DSP and I/O as your studio grows
Manufacturer: Universal Audio
Brand: Universal Audio
Style: Apollo Twin X
Price: $2199.99 $2199.99