Shipping Estimates for iPhone 4 Pre-orders Slip to July 14th

Shipping Estimates for iPhone 4 Pre-orders Slip to July 14th

Posted June 16, 2010 at 2:35pm by iClarified · 12 comments · Add Comment
Veen - June 16, 2010 at 3:44pm
I am surprised by the ignorance of people who post on this site
Googs - June 16, 2010 at 4:25pm
Ummmm...psst.....you just posted something...doesn't that mean...oh nevermind
Ian - June 16, 2010 at 7:42pm
THERE'S A NEW IPHONE?! Haha.
s - June 16, 2010 at 3:03pm
the prices are wrong its $499 for 16 gb and $599 for 32 gb
ricardo - June 16, 2010 at 3:05pm
no those are the right pricess if you do a upgrade or new line with att
zscrugby - June 16, 2010 at 3:07pm
no ur just stupid.. those are at&t prices for them on contract.
HatetheUK - June 16, 2010 at 3:46pm
He is not stupid, he is british!:) Prices in pounds for a unlocked phone are 499 and 599 GBP, what can you expect?
zscrugby - June 16, 2010 at 3:48pm
i no.. i didnt mean to call the poor guy stupid. sry dude.. i preordered mine from apple uk so i no the prices there :)
oliver - June 16, 2010 at 4:16pm
These prices are for subsidized iPhones, otherwise it is 499.99 and 599.99.
frank - June 16, 2010 at 5:12pm
bro your wrong its $399.00 for the 16 and $499.00 for the 32 gig early upgrade dont know why they call that a early upgrade price lmao its a rip off i just called att a few times talked to 3 reps and they all said the same
groove - June 16, 2010 at 8:53pm
If any if you can't get discounted price when you do the upgrade. Must call AT&T and address the issue. Ask them to Override your Eligibility upgrade date. If your contact due for an upgrade from now until end of year then you are eligible for price of $199 for 16GB and 299 for 32GB. I personally had the issue which AT&T for some reason it was not records correctly that I'm using 3GS instead. I had been back and forth with AT&T for 2 days and still not working. I decided to contact the AT&A executive office directly this morning. I just got a call from their office appology about messup on the account. He is fixing it will be corrected by tomorrow.
tara - June 17, 2010 at 6:23am
Similar thing happened to my account. Now AT&T agreed for a full upgrade at full disount price with 2-year extension of my contract. I was told that it happened because I changed my number and a rest was appled to my account when the number changed. I am glad I had all the paper work of my contract that I signed in December of 2008.
Prev 1 of 1 Next