iPhone 4 Lines Form at AT&T Stores as Walk-in Sales Begin

iPhone 4 Lines Form at AT&T Stores as Walk-in Sales Begin

Posted June 29, 2010 at 10:46am by iClarified · 10 comments · Add Comment
John - June 30, 2010 at 10:00pm
Wow the AT&T store in my area had about 50 phones. 16gbs sold out fast with 32s done by 9:30. Another shipment that night though
mateen - June 30, 2010 at 2:34am
only apple...
Hiii :) - June 30, 2010 at 9:51pm
Only%20AT%26T%20and%20Apple%20:)%20
Chalupito - June 29, 2010 at 2:09pm
We got one today, they would only sell one per customer, so i got one for my wife who was home with the baby, now I have to wait some more.
Geez - June 29, 2010 at 1:33pm
By now all the die hards should have gotten it already. Today is just for the lame undecided folks. But nevertheless, Welcome aboard.
Eyephone - June 29, 2010 at 12:06pm
Got in and out in about an hour today. Some People camped out I just walked up at 6:30. Got a 32 gb model. So far so good. Only issue is that they were out of bumpers and covers.
brandon - June 29, 2010 at 11:59am
I got mine on june 24th I waited in line for 7 hours but I got one from the apple store
Nick - June 29, 2010 at 11:11am
I was successful in getting a handset even though its not the one I wanted. I got to my store at 6:45 and was still able to get one. At my AT&T store they had about 30 phones and then 30-40 more coming in later today, so I got a reservation to go in later today for the 16GB iPhone because they are completely out of the 32GB ones and won't be getting any in today. So they said if I buy the 16GB one now they'll let me return it for the 32GB one when it comes in and I won't have to pay the restocking fee. So AT&T was awesome doing this for me and it allows me to test out the iPhone and see if it does scratch easily before I get my 32GB for good.
Steve - June 29, 2010 at 10:52am
I did. Center City Philadelphia. It was quite crowded. I got in line from 1AM just to make sure that i will get one.
jMa - June 29, 2010 at 10:49am