September 30, 2022
Consumer Reports Retracts iPhone 4 Recommendation

Consumer Reports Retracts iPhone 4 Recommendation

Posted July 12, 2010 at 12:10pm · 7 comments · Add Comment
island_boy
island_boy - July 12, 2010 at 3:50pm
Now I hope Apple dickriders can stfu and accept the iPhonr 4 has a hardware problem. How can it be software if it happens when you touch it?!! I will stick with my 3GS thank you. BTW according to an article I read, they both run iOS4 equally as good so for me to upgrade because of looks/better camera is just plain stupid. NO THANK YOU
kev
kev - July 12, 2010 at 3:18pm
I love my iphone 4 very much, I will love it more if apple can fix the problem, we need stuff like CR to push apple correct their mistakes.
HO
HO - July 12, 2010 at 2:10pm
...so whats Mapple PR going to say about this....
Tognio
Tognio - July 12, 2010 at 1:56pm
Fuck Consumers Report!!!! Im very happy with my iPhone 4, without talking the incoming jailbreak :)
AND THERE IT IS!!!
AND THERE IT IS!!! - July 12, 2010 at 1:08pm
A NON BIASED NOT FOR PC OR MAC FANBOY OR PC MAGAZINE!!! STEVE JOBS WILL BOYCOTT ANY FUTURE APPS BY CONSUMER REPORTS... MOST DEFINITELY CONSIDERING RETURNING THE PHONE!! BETTER YET... START MY OWN LAWSUIT BASED OFF THIS REPORT ALONE! STRUNG ALONG WITH THE HOPES OF A FIX UNTIL ITS BEYOND RETURN WITHOUT PENALTY DATE... THE FIX WILL BE COSMETIC!! THE FLAW IS IN THE CASE DESIGN, PERIOD!!!! STEVE JOBS MAJOR FAIL ON APPLE! REBUKE THIS ONE! PEOPLE WE HAVE TO JOIN ANY MAJOR CLASS ACTION SUIT WE KNOW OF OR START OUR OWN... WE CANT LET THIS TYPE OF THING CONTINUE! NEXT THE REPORT WILL BE SOMEONE DROPPED AN EMERGENCY CALL AND IT PERTAIN TO A DEATH OR SOMETHING!
Hash
Hash - July 12, 2010 at 3:09pm
Is the all caps really necessary? Anyways... Now that Apple is about to become the largest US company (worth over $41 billion), I really feel no problem if they get hit by a major class action lawsuit. I'm surprised Apple are being such assholes about the issue! Don't get me wrong, I still love the phone, but I actually have to consciously avoid holding that left side when I surf the internet, etc. They need to come up with a fix, and either do a mass recall, or iPhone 4A with hardware modifications to resolve the issue..
GG
GG - July 12, 2010 at 3:19pm
A recall could be a big mistake, that could lead to hardware change that would prevent the upcoming jailbreaks. Stop wining and put on the damn case you big babies