Take a Look Inside Apple's Antenna Lab [Video]

Take a Look Inside Apple's Antenna Lab [Video]

Posted July 17, 2010 at 11:33am by iClarified · 18 comments · Add Comment
Michael - July 17, 2010 at 9:20pm
Loving the state of the art rubberband around the iphone in mac labs
Matt - July 17, 2010 at 10:35pm
I know right! :)
Matt - July 18, 2010 at 1:56am
I know right! ;)
Dragonista - July 17, 2010 at 7:48pm
Im a big fan of Apple design and I would hate to hide the aluminum with rubber Mr. Jobs even said he loves the design of the iPhone4, so why hide it with piece of rubber.... If you remember the prototype iPhone that was found at the bar had a thick rubber case and that is the reason why Apple never noticed the problem I really love Apple products and Mr Jobs but that press confrence was really terrible, Apple should not have compaired the antenna issue with other company products, Apple should be better than that
Ivan - July 17, 2010 at 4:30pm
If I were Apple I would never said on the first place that the frame was the antenna!! If they knew about the issue they should send a bumper case inside the iphone box as part of the included accesories, and probably the antenagate would never have been existed.
byronchurch - July 17, 2010 at 4:11pm
Give up Apple . Your waisting your time .These Republicans aren't playing , Just give the The angry children there money back ! In fact give them an extra $20 if they bring it back sooner Than later !
Rashaad Sallie - July 17, 2010 at 2:30pm
You invested millions of dollars in equipments and labs, have scientists, basically anything at your disposal and yet (Ivy line) "We HAVENT figured a way to fix the iPhone 4 antenna"
neilgmac - July 17, 2010 at 1:29pm
Rubberband is different to human skin...Fail!
liox30 - July 17, 2010 at 12:58pm
all that technology and the iphone it's holding whit a rubber band???.. Now I understand it need one of it to work correctly...
Jon - July 17, 2010 at 6:39pm
if you watch the whole video the guy had the phone in his hand
Mike - July 17, 2010 at 7:16pm
Lol :)
Matt - July 18, 2010 at 2:03pm
hahah very true
4G - July 17, 2010 at 11:47am
The video ended with the correct words "the very best products WE CAN" so they fall short on this one! I was eagerly waiting for the iPhone 4G to come, but no matter what Apple wants me to believe, I'm not stupid and I'll sit this one out!
Liv - July 17, 2010 at 12:39pm
yeah funny because I have not had a dropped call yet, and this phone is beautifully designed with an amazing screen. Just wait till they ship out new ones. Maybe in october or even next year.
ME - July 17, 2010 at 1:24pm
I get it!!! you think that by talking shit apple will lower the price for the phone? Forget it dude! this phone is not for you!! go buy an Alcatel or a china clone.... If you want an Iphone, start working right away, from 8am to 8pm so maybe after 3 or 4 years you can get one!... Better yet! since you are no stupid, just don't buy it! Man I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!!!!!!
4G - July 17, 2010 at 3:32pm
That's what I said, I won't buy it. If you want to be like me, just don't be stupid..oh wait..to late, you already have one so you ARE stupid! LOL But don't take my word for it, just wait till September when they correct the flaw in the new batch and you’re left behind with a 30 dollar bumper solution that doesn't get rid of the problem in the first place! You see! even Apple thinks you're stupid. If I were you, (which I'm not) I would take the damn defective phone back and wait. But probably you won't because you're stupid!
byronchurch - July 17, 2010 at 3:58pm
You sound like one of those girls that save themselves until that perfect man comes along . Hows that workin out for ya ?
4G - July 17, 2010 at 7:34pm
Wise men say only fools rush in. First iPhone came out I looked before I leap, 3G came out I bought one, 3Gs came out bought one too, factory unlocked in fact, don't want apple AT&T to own me and was getting tired of that cat and mouse software unlock game. Was going to buy this 4G (factory unlocked) also for the added memory and better processor butt want one that actually works without flaw. Apple can do it and they will sooner than later and then I will buy one. THAT'S how it's working out for me!!
Prev 1 of 1 Next