InvisibleSHIELD Remedies iPhone 4 Reception Issues

InvisibleSHIELD Remedies iPhone 4 Reception Issues

Posted July 19, 2010 at 2:51pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
Zagg User - July 20, 2010 at 2:45am
Zagg sucks. Don't bother with. It first it seemed really nice, but after taking it off, I decided it was crap. It started to yellow after a while, not scratch proof like it says, it started to peel away after some time, and the most annoying thing was the skin wasn't really smooth when you're gliding your finger over it, not to mention that it had this orange peel texture to it. Horrible product, dont bother with it.
NeHoMaR - July 19, 2010 at 5:06pm
That video is very fake to me. But the shield is of course very useful anyway.
bill - July 19, 2010 at 7:11pm
Ha ha ha ha someone else mistake is someones business. Steve joke made mistake and profit for other companies lol
Billy Bob - July 19, 2010 at 3:35pm
Or Steve and Apple could just admit there is a major design fault, fix it and stop fobbing everybody off .. the damage that they are doing to Apple, not only with an inferior product, but trying to bring other manufacturers into the situation they have gotten into is both childish and extremely damaging to the brand
Dre - July 19, 2010 at 3:26pm
This is bull. I still lose bars n get dropped calls. Everyone thinks they have the miracle fix to this issue coz they are trying to make their product more superior. Although zagg is a good shield. No denying that
bARRACK oBAMA - July 19, 2010 at 3:18pm
Wifi Tethering through i4 Antenna....???? Really.. Looks like a USB Connection Tethering to Me. Shield Strips prevent Dropped Calls/ Allow UDP Packets... I Guess So When you Drape one over the entire part of the Antenna, including the Gap between the Two Pieces of metal..... Yet Displaying the Actual Product Shot at the end of the Video CLEARLY shows the "Shield" will not Cover the Gap as Demonstrated. xDDx
Ipwn - July 19, 2010 at 3:48pm
Pc to ip4 is usb but data from att to phone is from antenna. I have zagg maximum. It helps the signal problem but if u purposely touch black strip, signal still drops to 0 bars
Andrew - July 19, 2010 at 3:13pm
That's bull shit. It doesn't work. I have it on right now and I'm thinking about getting a refund.
gtpsrock - July 19, 2010 at 3:37pm
Yup, same here. I have it too and doesn't make any difference. Oh wait, yes it does.... only because I have an overpriced Apple bumper on it too.
Kyriacos - July 19, 2010 at 3:48pm
I have the full body shield which is also covering the dead spot and it works absolutely fine for me. No signal loss issues neither dropped calls
newcomer - July 20, 2010 at 12:23am
it doesnt work i have the zagg invisibleSHIELD and a bumper it still drop calls this is BS
Prev 1 of 1 Next