ITV is Furious Over Apple's Rumored iTV

ITV is Furious Over Apple's Rumored iTV

Posted August 13, 2010 at 9:55am by iClarified · 15 comments · Add Comment
iName - August 13, 2010 at 8:12pm
Apple doesn't care about their shitty app. They'll just buy them out.
? - August 14, 2010 at 3:00am
Moron, ITV is a TV company not an app
wezz69 - August 13, 2010 at 1:33pm
Try setting up a cafe with the name McDonalds here or in the US, the happy little clown will force its bigmac so far up your ass youll be poopin sesame seeds for years. Copyright and trademarks are there for good reason, or every tom dick and harry could use the same names
DAVE - August 13, 2010 at 1:33pm
Or DAVE lol lmao pmsl
DeadKid - August 13, 2010 at 12:37pm
Nobody knows if theyll rename their apple tv. Just rumors... Id thought kids do believe everyrhing they hear/read. But actually itv does too :D
Dave - August 13, 2010 at 11:41am
Thats it.. from now on, no one is allowed to use the name Dave. I see anyone using it i will get a lwayer and have it banned globally. No new children named Dave, no pets named Dave, no nothing named Dave. And to all you people out there with my name already i want some of the money you have made just because you have the same name as me. Get it? got it? Good ;)
Billy Bob - August 13, 2010 at 11:43am
All well and good Dave (can I actually say it) .. as long as you own the trademark to the name dave .. I assume you do ;)..
Dave - August 13, 2010 at 11:48am
Since the day i was born BillyBob.. And yes you can say it but just dont use it. lol My point being its stupid that something cant have the same name. Im from the US but im assuming the ITV over seas is an abbreviation correct?
Steve - August 13, 2010 at 11:50am
I guess I still can use iDave, correct? don't sue me.... lol
Ambulance Chaser - August 13, 2010 at 11:53am
Dave, my client owns the trademark to the name "Dave" (copyright recognised). Could you please supply the contact details of your legal counsel so that we can begin a ridiculously drawn out and pointless legal battle to extract as much money as I can from my client and yourself. Without prejudice and acknowledging all trademarks and copyrights.... Ambulance Chasers Inc
ITV - August 13, 2010 at 12:40pm
No Dave that's what the channel is called, not short for anything
wezz69 - August 13, 2010 at 1:29pm
"DAVE" well you try setting up your broadcasting company and we''ll see how long it is before your in court beeing sued by sky/freeview whoever owns "DAVE" trademark. i take itv's point, they pay enough to own the trademark, so why should a company try selling the brand as their own just because theyre worth more? will not happen here in the uk
Name - August 13, 2010 at 10:47am
Take it easy ITV. Apple wii pay you a chunk of cash for the naming rights. So just STFU.
iDammit - August 13, 2010 at 11:56am
Dammit, I wish Apple would use my name so that I can sue.......I'd settle for a Macbook Pro Yours.... Not Greedy
lee - August 13, 2010 at 12:48pm
Apple wont get away with the iTV in the UK, its already an established brand here !
Prev 1 of 1 Next