Microsoft Celebrates Windows Phone 7 RTM With Funeral for the iPhone [Video]

Microsoft Celebrates Windows Phone 7 RTM With Funeral for the iPhone [Video]

Posted September 10, 2010 at 8:00pm by iClarified · 31 comments · Add Comment
J3N0V4 - September 12, 2010 at 6:13am
Jesus look at all these hard-core macfags comments, Microsoft tries to do something funny at the expense of Apple and Blackberry and you elitist macfags come down on them like the fist of the north star. Remember the "Hi I'm a Mac" ads yea it's the same sort of thing just from the other side, are you scared?
me - September 12, 2010 at 8:52am
haha thats funny how u r asking "are you scared". NOT REALLY. and if u don't like the comments don't read'em.
Seannino - September 12, 2010 at 2:07pm
How typical.. Why is it that when something distinguishes itself and is in a class of it's own gay slurs surface.... You protray your ignorance well, j3n0v4! Compliments to your mother on such a great upbringing.
J3N0V4 - September 12, 2010 at 11:45pm
heh Successful troll is successful right @Seannino, Ignorance? it seems you have a severe case of Apple Induced Down Syndrome (AIDS) to see that comment as ignorance, I posted my opinion on the over the top rage that most Apple users release the moment someone throws a joke at them even if it was a dumb joke. I was commenting on the elitist mac users calling them idiots as they seem to forget that Microsoft saved there ass for no reason other than to save themselves from the American government. also before you bomb me with anti-windows comments I use Apple, Fedora Linux Distribution and Windows so get out of it. @me never said I didn't like the comments I found some of them to be very funny but what I found stupid was over the top anal picking of everything they did, any Microsoft fanboy could go point out all the stuff ups that jobs make at every single press release/party or whatever the hell he wants to call them but most of them don't only the dicks do and I'm saying the same thing happened here
Seannino - September 12, 2010 at 5:56am
Nothing in sync, people wearing outdated clothes, and trying to pass off an old song as something new....how very microsoft indeed! Personally I was thrilled to have it finish.... And I could swear I could a glimse of vista back from the dead dancing along wohh them!
YKLA - September 11, 2010 at 9:42pm
Im glad to see people at least got their party instead of the real product. So i think the new Windows 7 Phone is a virtual device, you just download drivers or VM image with the phone OS from microsoft website to run the virtual phone under Windows.
me - September 11, 2010 at 3:24pm
how about u take 600,000 pre orders on first day of release and than will see. it's like harmless dog barks a lot but can't do shit lol.
Ben - September 11, 2010 at 12:35pm
Keep going on !!! All you Steve Ballmers and Windows nerds out there!!! You are and always will be the funniest weirdos!
lk - September 11, 2010 at 9:06am
I think its time for Apple to put Microsoft shareholders out of their misery. Microsoft should just close up shop and give the shareholders their money.... I never thought Microsoft would ever go under but there just is not anything else to copy.
Gagauza - September 11, 2010 at 7:52am
pathetic.....
Hshebs - September 11, 2010 at 4:30am
Come on mirosoft how can u guys end up so cheap !!!! Hv some self esteem !!! We don't want to see dances and parades like this we need good products thts all, and apple has already provided us with that ... So please """""!!!!!!!
Daniel - September 10, 2010 at 11:46pm
Is this real? is this even allowed in the corporate world?
I.HATE.Windows - September 10, 2010 at 10:33pm
They should have added a lock up in the song, where everybody pauses, and not responds. becuase windows mobile does that shit all the time. thriller [not responding]
Prev 1 of 2 Next