October 4, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Updates RedSn0w With Limera1n

iPhone Dev-Team Updates RedSn0w With Limera1n

Posted November 1, 2010 at 2:47am · 15 comments · Add Comment
Lakegeorge
Lakegeorge - November 2, 2010 at 3:29am
i accidently upgraded my 3gs to 4.1 using itunes, i am stuck at emergency calling mode, i tried to put the phone in dfu and then restore with the custom pwnage 4.1 does not work it gives out a message saying iphone software update server could not be contacted what to do now...Please Help
rodge
rodge - November 2, 2010 at 3:22am
I ran RedSnow on a locked iphone4 4.1 firmware last night...It was jailbroken but no clue on how to proceed with unlock. Can anyone help Thanks
Zaffar
Zaffar - November 1, 2010 at 4:40pm
Can anyone explain plz, how it works on windows. I have to update my 3gs with customfirmware 4.1that was made on mac.with pwnage tool. Dont have mac. Plz help me. Thanks in advance
cemarun
cemarun - November 1, 2010 at 7:29am
Does it unlock iphone 4 OS 4.1 and current firmware? Thanks in advance
jackie
jackie - November 1, 2010 at 10:37am
thanks it worked like a charm to unlock and to jailbreak it was worth the wait ur the greatest God bless u
putz
putz - November 1, 2010 at 10:40am
new limera1n with redsn0w works first time thanks guys now i have my beloved iphone back ill donate for sure thanks again
ahmed
ahmed - November 1, 2010 at 10:45am
MISTER HOW I MAKE WORK LIMERAIN PLEASE TELL ME I WAIT AND WAIT MANY WEKKKS FOR DIS PLESZE TELL
yasbm
yasbm - November 1, 2010 at 6:48am
works perfectly thanks with the new firmware 4.1 no problems at all like always thanks guys well done :)))
patel
patel - November 1, 2010 at 10:42am
new version thet was released a few hours ago did work in 20 seconds but i have a problem now to jailbreak what am i doing wrong it must be me cus i see it works for everyone else maybe cus im in india
Zaffar
Zaffar - November 1, 2010 at 4:36pm
Can u please explain, how to use it? I have 3gs and have to update to 4.1 with custom firmware on window. It was made on mac with pwnage tool thanks alot
mudvicious
mudvicious - November 1, 2010 at 6:43am
is RedSnow 0.9.6b2 same as 0.9.7 ?
yasbm
yasbm - November 1, 2010 at 6:44am
it works perfectly thanks and easy :)))
cemarun
cemarun - November 1, 2010 at 7:28am
Does it unlock iphone 4 OS 4.1 and current firmware? Thanks in advance
al4y
al4y - November 1, 2010 at 8:40am
No jts not the same the one with a b is the beta version n the one without is the final version of it
mudvicious
mudvicious - November 1, 2010 at 12:33pm
@ al4y, i have an iPhone 3G iOS 4.1 jailbroken using Redsnow 0.9.6b1, everything works fine except that my speaker dock no longer working with my iPhone now. i've tried with other, iPhone 4 iOS 4.1 jailbroken using GP RC4 and it works on my speaker dock..... does anyone have the same issue like mine? should i re-jailbreak my device (the 3G) with 0.9.6b2 ? to make it works on my speaker dock ? appreciate for your response