December 9, 2022
How to Downgrade Your 2.0 iPhone to 1.1.4

How to Downgrade Your 2.0 iPhone to 1.1.4

Posted July 11, 2008 at 1:29am · 222 comments · Add Comment
Ahmed
Ahmed - September 8, 2008 at 5:17am
hello everyone i have downloaded 2.0 fw for my 2g iphone and i would like to downgrade to 1.1.4 when i used this tutorial i reached to the step where i should rename the itunes folder at the documents and settings but the problem is i cant rename it !!! it's protected!! As a result, i getting an unkown error # 20 when to restore !! any ideas , advises would be really appericated
frmdp
frmdp - August 21, 2008 at 5:46pm
Hi mujeeb, which stands for the number of errors that gives itunes?
mujeeb
mujeeb - August 21, 2008 at 11:25am
hi every one , accidetnly i uppdate my iphone2G to 2.0 . and i unlocked with winpwn now i cant downgrad to 1.1.4. if i try it in itune 7.5 in dfu mode i pressed shift + restore buton i selected my 1.1.4 firm ware . after extracting file one error comin iphone could not restore unknown error 5 occured . i tryed it more than 26 times .same error im geeting here . please anyone can help me. my email id mujeeb.its@gmail.com
mujeeb
mujeeb - August 21, 2008 at 11:24am
hi every one , accidetnly i uppdate my iphone2G to 2.0 . and i unlocked with winpwn now i cant downgrad to 1.1.4. if i try it in itune 7.5 in dfu mode i pressed shift + restore buton i selected my 1.1.4 firm ware . after extracting file one error comin iphone could not restore unknown error 5 occured . i tryed it more than 26 times .same error im geeting here . please anyone can help me. my email id mujeeb.its2gmail.com
etsu
etsu - August 19, 2008 at 3:49pm
Will my playlists be backed up as well after I upgrade to itunes 7.7?
fermdp
fermdp - August 17, 2008 at 4:26pm
Yes confirmed this metod is for 2.0 and 2.0.1 FW. Tanks!!!
alamgir
alamgir - August 16, 2008 at 1:26pm
i needa unlock my iphone
fermdp
fermdp - August 13, 2008 at 11:50am
This metod is for 2.0.1 to 1.1.4 also??? tanks
mariess
mariess - August 13, 2008 at 3:39am
i love you!!!!!!! you jsut saved me 200£ on a new phone! this is amazing!
Miguel
Miguel - August 11, 2008 at 9:18pm
I did it thank u ppl it was a problem of the baseband