December 9, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [5.0]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [5.0]

Posted October 18, 2011 at 7:51am · 47 comments · Add Comment
joe
joe - October 30, 2011 at 6:06pm
can any one help me i have jailbreak my iphone 4 to ios 5 and all ok but if i trun my phone off when comes back on it stays stuck in the apple help
mrk66
mrk66 - November 6, 2011 at 5:33pm
Hi, The only jailbreak right available is a tethered one which means, everytime you turn you iPhone of or if you run out of battery, you have to connect your iPhone to a computer and run RedSn0w again in order to ge your iPhone up and running.
RIZZY
RIZZY - October 25, 2011 at 1:23pm
CAN I USE THIS TO JAILBREAK THE 4s
fauzi
fauzi - October 23, 2011 at 2:33am
guys after i jailbreak to ios5. it stuck at spinning logo and the i reboot it with redsnow. but the i have another MAJOR problem here which is my ip have no service at all! anyone please help me
Jailbreak iPhone 4 and Preserve Your Baseband -to Unlock Using Gavey
Jailbreak iPhone 4 and Preserve Your Baseband -to Unlock Using Gavey - October 22, 2011 at 3:43pm
I had IP-4 firmware 4.3.5 and baseband 04.10.01. I updated to iOS 5 using Sn0wbreeze on my PC (with windows-7). I surely updatede to iOS 5 and preserved my baseband (04.10.01) to unlock using Gevey. It works or you can wait for Redsow. Instructions are below in the link. http://www.howtoarena.com/preserve-baseband-jailbreak-ios-5-with-sn0wbreeze-on-windows/ Be happy and enjoy.
Kevin
Kevin - October 20, 2011 at 4:38am
When I'm running redsnow to jailbreak, the process freezes at 'Eploiting with limerain' step! Does any one have a solution for this?
Major Tom
Major Tom - October 20, 2011 at 12:00am
My Iphone 4 was jail broken w/ cydia and i think unlocked (not sure). It used to be on ATT i use tmobile. Now it's stuck on apple logo and won't turn off. Before when i could turn it off, i had to force it and it would reboot with the pineapple, but it never recognized my sim card. i don't know what to do i'm without a phone. Any help would be grateful!
jas
jas - October 19, 2011 at 10:04am
after I restart my iphone, it stuck on the "thinking" icon....
Joe
Joe - October 19, 2011 at 12:40pm
Did it come on and what did u have to do joe
jas
jas - October 20, 2011 at 12:28am
i redo all the step. now able to restart, but the cydia not functioning.. is anyone experiencing this problem?
Joe
Joe - October 19, 2011 at 6:49am
Hi is it all working ok? Can I get the iPhone off when I want
TOCS88
TOCS88 - October 19, 2011 at 12:35am
Hmmm, still not seeing an option to use Tiny Umbrella to preserve my 1.59 Baseband on my iphone 4. Is there a way to get to iOS and keep 1.59? Anybody? Thanks
Freddyd13
Freddyd13 - October 20, 2011 at 1:49pm
Yup just use redsnow or snowbreeze to create a custom firmware that wont update your bb. Ultrasnow has been update to support ios5 with old bb
ufgators1996
ufgators1996 - October 18, 2011 at 2:08pm
If I used Sn0wbreeze to create my custom ipsw to preserve my bandwidth, can I use this version of redsn0w to jailbreak my iphone 4?
TOCS88
TOCS88 - October 19, 2011 at 10:12pm
I'm afraid once you make the custom IPSW with snowbreeze, Redsnow cannot load it. I have tried a few times. :(