How to Jailbreak Your 2.0 iPod Touch (Mac)

Posted August 12, 2008 at 12:53pm by iClarified · 9 comments · Add Comment
Rappo445 - December 15, 2008 at 11:05pm
Hi Maud. I had the same problem with the IPSW file when I tried to use Pwange for the Mac on my iPhone. I fixed the problem by downloading the IPSW file from another website (for free). I can't remember the site name im afraid, however if you google for the IPSW you should find one that works. It is a bit of a time consuming process but it does work. I hope this helps.
Maud - September 19, 2008 at 2:05pm
Hi, I'm trying to create a custom firmware 2.1 for my ipod touch (first generation) on a Mac, using pwnage. I updated itunes to v. 8. After installation, I updated Pwnage. When I select the firmware, Pwnage keeps telling "Not a correct firmware". I tryied a few firmwares provided in this forum and I even paid and downloaded the official one but no firmware seems to be the correct one... could anybody help me with this one? thanks! M.
abdullah - August 24, 2008 at 6:58pm
thanks dude!! this was really clear, simple and helpful thanks for the good job :)
NorwegianInDenmark - August 22, 2008 at 6:29pm
Thanks a lot! Wonderul and easy to use walk-through. This will make it much easier for me to sync calendars with google and music with my Ubuntu.
zach hepp - August 22, 2008 at 4:10pm
this program worked great and couldn't be explaned better by iClarified. thanks.
sunnybear - August 22, 2008 at 9:39am
the firmware download link doesnt work for me... please update it... i know that steve says the 2.0 firmware is not free....i only can update to 1.5 by using itunes
mazzito - August 20, 2008 at 5:07am
i already download Pwnage zip and when i extract there's only PwnageTool.app folder and no Pwnage application. what's wrong?
Andarion - August 18, 2008 at 2:59am
Wow! This was extremely helpful, I looked at three different tutorials before finding yours to be extremely helpful. I had a little trouble with the custom logos though, I think it would be great if you could show how you changed the settings up in Photoshop, but I eventually just downloaded the images you had and editied them from there. Thanks a lot! And keep on sticking it to the man (meaning Steve Jobs of course!)
Lbd - August 12, 2008 at 11:41pm
Can I go (pwnage) direct from 1.1.4 to Custom2.0.1? Thanks.
Prev 1 of 1 Next