October 3, 2022
Amazing iPhone 5 Concept Features Laser Keyboard, Holographic Display [Video]

Amazing iPhone 5 Concept Features Laser Keyboard, Holographic Display [Video]

Posted August 24, 2011 at 3:09pm · 16 comments · Add Comment
sandeewhispers
sandeewhispers - August 25, 2011 at 12:58pm
I have seen these holographic keyboards in the past that were bluetooth enabled and they were pretty cool. I think its a cool idea for an iPhone BUT I surely do not think that making the iPhone that thin is a very good idea. The iPhone 4 is a perfect size and feels sturdy. I really do not want anything that can slip out of my hand that easily.
WTF over?
WTF over? - August 25, 2011 at 12:49pm
Google photovoltaic glass, when this is ready this concept will be reality.
Tonight247
Tonight247 - August 25, 2011 at 11:15am
iPhone 5? Lol nah more like iPhone 500... Phone technology like that would cost a butt load to manufacture... But nonetheless a really cool concept
gr1ml0rd
gr1ml0rd - August 25, 2011 at 10:00am
Naahhhh... Stupid concept. Not in our lifetime. :-)
nicop
nicop - August 25, 2011 at 9:40am
yeah why not add a flux compensator to it as well as teleporter? Would also be very needo! what a stupid useless video...
pkmaximum
pkmaximum - August 25, 2011 at 1:40am
Is the holographic display even currently possible on a technical level?
Loser
Loser - August 24, 2011 at 10:42pm
Brilliant! I'm sure Apple never thought of making it thinner. I think it's amazing how thin it already is. On top of that, you want them to add a projector, and presumably another camera? I'm going to make an iPhone concept video that makes me a sammich and scratches my nuts. Why not? I don't have to engineer it.
iRhak
iRhak - August 24, 2011 at 9:48pm
Hot. No other phone can compare.
Iambluemagik
Iambluemagik - August 24, 2011 at 9:34pm
Dang!!! This is gangsta... All this technology is pretty old... The military and the pentagon has been using this technology for a while now... But if apple step their game up by doing this, I'm all for it... I'm hyped up for this iPhone...
Suce ma bite
Suce ma bite - August 24, 2011 at 5:09pm
It looks like an iPod he won't show the back.. I don't want a slim iPhone I like the iPhone 4 better Abientot