December 9, 2022

How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.1 iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

Posted August 18, 2008 at 8:03pm · 22 comments · Add Comment
Vitor
Vitor - December 22, 2008 at 3:32am
I perform successfully the iphone jailbreak thank to your tutorial! http://www.iphone-e-ipod.info
junji
junji - November 3, 2008 at 12:13pm
im having the same problem as other people. after the dos. closed there is the logo on my iphone. there was a turning wheel at the bottom but after that it was in the middle of the logo. couple mins passes and the wheel stopped. if i tried to turn it off and on still the same logo. can anyone help?
Debbie
Debbie - September 21, 2008 at 2:22am
I have jailbreak my 2.0.1 3G iPhone, but it only have Cydia. How do i have Installer?
Jase McCormick
Jase McCormick - August 29, 2008 at 4:27pm
I jailbroke my phone, but when i put my tmobile sim card in it still will not let me make any calls or text. I can however get on the internet and download apps. Does anyone know what i need to do to fix my call and text problem. Email at jmccormick14@hotmail.com
Hcone
Hcone - August 27, 2008 at 9:56pm
I waited for about 15 mins. I figured it was stucked
Hcone
Hcone - August 27, 2008 at 8:19pm
Hi all, I tried to jailbreak with quickpwn, but after everything is done. My phone got stuck on the bootloader logo and won't do anything. Please help. My email address is enochwong@yahoo.com
alca
alca - August 23, 2008 at 4:23pm
I need to have the iphone with 2.0.1 before use this program or the program update to 2.0.1 and make the jailbreak at the same time?
GB
GB - August 23, 2008 at 2:23pm
iclarified logo on phone won't power off or do anything help
II J GLOVE II
II J GLOVE II - August 23, 2008 at 5:19am
Amazing! I was stuck in recovery mode, couldnt restore to any firmware with WinPwn. BUT used this and was on to 2.0.1 straight away. Use the tutorial and follow the instructions step by step carefully - they work! Thanks to all who made QuickPwn!!!!
confused