November 26, 2022
Some Minor Issues With Latest PwnageTool/QuickPwn

Some Minor Issues With Latest PwnageTool/QuickPwn

Posted August 26, 2008 at 9:57am · 11 comments · Add Comment
rockingkev
rockingkev - August 27, 2008 at 11:19am
My EMAIL hangs/crashes after deploying RC3.... all other things work.....PLEASE HELP! I Used quickpwn (RC3)
rockingkev
rockingkev - August 27, 2008 at 11:14am
From here do I get the version 2.0.3.1 (for quickpwn)????
Brownest
Brownest - August 27, 2008 at 8:29am
Version 2.0.3.1, released yesterday, fixed my "forgotten password" problems entirely.
rockingkev
rockingkev - August 26, 2008 at 11:16pm
Used RC3...now 'SAFARI' does NOT Work...Youtube is fixed and Safari is screwed!!! Can we get a proper fic for quickpwn.....and how soon mates!!! Thanks
brownest
brownest - August 26, 2008 at 9:33pm
Yesterday, I used Pwnage Tool 2.0.3 with the latest Software Update File (2.0.2_5C1) on my 2G iPhone. Worked fine with the following (minor) issues: 1) Passcode Lock cannot be set or changed; 2) Passwords for known networks are forgotten every time I leave the network, 3) Password for my e-mail (Yahoo Mail) is forgotten every time I exit Settings:Mail,Contacts,Calendars. Considering the work put into developing Pwnage, I don't think anyone is in a place to whine about small stuff. Congratulations on excellent work.... and I look forward to 2.0.4!
rockingkev
rockingkev - August 26, 2008 at 3:36pm
Hello Iclarified....the RC2 does not work beyond the "Browse Your iPhone Firmware"......Now the RC3 you have deployed does not open up...its a corrupted file or wrong format........come guys you all are the 'Best' don't mess up - lets get this fix going ASAP-thnx.
Oscar
Oscar - August 26, 2008 at 2:38pm
Hey has anyone had the same problem with the iphone 3g. I keep losing my wifi and then it wont take the password anymore.
Khaled
Khaled - August 26, 2008 at 2:13pm
THANK YOU GUYS!! i was wondering what was going on but now i can relax :-)
Makki
Makki - August 26, 2008 at 1:47pm
does this only for iPod Touch. Owners? Cox I have 3G with firmware 2.0.2 And I'm looking forward to jailbreak it now Shall I wait or what
steve anderson
steve anderson - August 26, 2008 at 11:35am
minor problems i got to the select firmware i selected 2.0.2 and thats as far as you get the green arrow bottom of screen does not highlight well done should of just sticked with last version