WinPwn 2.5 Released!

WinPwn 2.5 Released!

Posted August 29, 2008 at 3:18pm by iClarified · 14 comments · Add Comment
josie - September 12, 2008 at 11:10am
Mine pwned successfully...however,safari is having problems after a couple days...message came out as "safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding".Would appreciate help on overcoming this problem
omahanut - August 31, 2008 at 10:26am
Looks like everything went fine but when the phone comes on it has sign on screen saying to to connect to itunes and it is asking for activation.I am using att but it a go phone so I told it to unlock and I don't need internet. How do I get the phone to just boot it looks like its on but wont let me regular menu.
Snake655 - August 31, 2008 at 10:05am
@omahanut You say yes to "Delete BootNeuter" without any problems :)
omahanut - August 31, 2008 at 9:49am
I seen where you say to add 10 mb to root partition to fix problem with closing early but I not sure when it asks delete to delete bootnueter? Am I supposed to say yes to this? Please help soon, I am doing this now and I said yes to delete. Man I hope this is correct so I don't screw nothing up
Ronnie - August 31, 2008 at 3:13am
It unlocked and jailbroken my first gen iPhone no probs. Don't think their any further ahead on unlocking the 3g iPhone but i may be wrong.
omahanut - August 30, 2008 at 5:35pm
Does this unlock as well as jailbreak? I have used the mac version and it went fine but it did not unlock, I am without service until I unlock phone.
Ronnie Thomas - August 30, 2008 at 5:06pm
Once again i've used the latest winpwn with no hassles whatsoever, for a basic pc user i'm honestly quite amused lol. Cheers guys, good job!
ricekake - August 30, 2008 at 12:26pm
Oh, in case some of you didnt know, I had my phone in dfu mode when installing winpwn and when you go to pwn it it willgive you an error saying it doesnt read it. So once you go into dfu mode with winpwn you will be fine
Ricekake - August 30, 2008 at 12:23pm
Installed flawlessly..my problem was forgetting that the custom ipsw was in my documents, but i moved it to pwnage. Im a little sad that there were no custom load and recovery pics other than the iclarified ones but oh well
Snake655 - August 30, 2008 at 10:43am
@Mark26 In the previous releases of WinPwn, there was the same kind of bug. Try to add about 10MB on your root partition via WinPwn. It should work
Prev 1 of 2 Next