RiP Dev Releases Kate 2.0

RiP Dev Releases Kate 2.0

Posted September 4, 2008 at 10:03am by iClarified · 17 comments · Add Comment
Gadgets4u - December 22, 2008 at 4:24am
After installing Kate and then uninstalling it after its trial period I've lost WiFi capability. It just won't see my access point. I've tried re-pwning it with pwnage but no luck anyone help?
Ricardo - October 18, 2008 at 8:00pm
I need fix to icon order on respring with KATE on mi iphone 2g firmware 2.0.2
KateSucks - September 9, 2008 at 2:08pm
It is very unstable...! Made me restore my iPhone again...! guys DO NOT download it..!
Luis - September 5, 2008 at 11:49am
**Important** It does uninstall it just installs in two parts the "Rip dev Kat" & "Rip dev preferences" I emailed their support very helpful I am not happy about the jumbled icons but easier to rearrange then having to restore my iPhone. Read and email support before restoring your phones.
dayloon - September 5, 2008 at 3:53am
Hmm, can't say im impressed. After installing this it screwed up my iphone so badly i'm currently having to do a restore. Avoid.
juck - September 5, 2008 at 3:39am
Also having trouble to get this to work. Only want this app for the SMS privacy, but cant get the phone to work. Like someone said earlier i return to the springboard after a few seconds. Crap crap crap
cupid - September 5, 2008 at 3:31am
also after uninstalling the order of all my apps were muddled up!
cupid - September 5, 2008 at 3:29am
after uninstalling (installer) I had to restore my phone because iTunes wouldn't recognize it any more (iPhoto was still loading after connecting the phone). So test this app only if you have time and patience to do a restore ...
andrew - September 5, 2008 at 2:04am
if you turn off all the switches for the smart dialler in the new pane that's been installed to preferences the phone will work fine. I use Kate primarily for txt privacy and the call txt reminded functions, they work well. The supplied replacement font is really good too. I don't need a smart dialler nor do I want a calandar front end so hopefully in next release I'll be able to dump the bits I don't want.
IHateKate - September 4, 2008 at 7:10pm
This App is buggy, unstable, and made me restore my iPhone. DO NOT INSTALL, CRAP!!!
mike - January 16, 2009 at 6:28pm
you right, this app is crap. i installed and all my icons move alone, my dock look like Kafka picture and impossible to use phone call pad now. phone is dead. i have to desisntall mobile enhancer+kate+rip dev to back right but with restaure. rip dev ask i have to register for trial period. i do this and have 3 days trial period !!! DON'T INSTALL THIS BUGGY CRAP
Prev 1 of 2 Next