Fully Featured Version of Siri Released for the iPhone 4 [Video]

Fully Featured Version of Siri Released for the iPhone 4 [Video]

Ahmed Elagamy - December 17, 2011 at 10:52pm
Hello guys, is it worth it to download this source, is it gonna work completely? please anyone let us know if it's working or still not connecting to servers Thanks
Cubert - December 18, 2011 at 2:33am
Hey dude it's still not getting connected to The server it's been two weeks now hope theses guys get the fix soon
Ahmed Elagamy - December 23, 2011 at 9:22pm
Any updates guys, is it working and connecting top servers, or not yet?
ChaLIE - December 7, 2011 at 9:04pm
Tried this on Iphone 4.1 (yep stupid i know) and its stuck on the boot logo. Wont connect to the computer or anything? anyone know how to fix this? guess i need to restore but it wont connect so I can't..
Chet - December 7, 2011 at 10:16pm
Yes, you are stupid. At least you are smart enough to know it!
Gilcilene - August 13, 2012 at 6:44pm
Timmo, this one, that one, any thread you care to faff on is open for fifafn'. Apparently! Dear General sir FKN sir Havsy (Sorry but now that the boss has decreed it, what's a girl to do?) I don't think any the less of you for your cute nickname, you still make me tremble in my stiletto's. And did I mention there's chance I could be in Melbourne at around that time? This could get interesting. BTW, did Catty ever get her chips? You wanna make sure your not sittin next to her at your A-Team Burger meet next Feb.
DixonButtz - December 7, 2011 at 3:23pm
I got it running but it don't connect to the servers for shit. its stupid you cant even use the voice features without connecting to the servers. I jailbroke my shit just for this feature... as for the moment its not worth it. hopefully those genius mother fuckers will figure it out.
Cubert - December 7, 2011 at 9:28am
Hey thanks it got installed but not getting connected to apple server hope it get fix soon will it work on iPhone 3GS
please Help - December 7, 2011 at 4:14am
After a lot of tries (4) I got siri installed but its not connecting to apple server and its been a day still not connecting .... But anyways thanks to the person that actually made it happen now just get it connect!
Byoyo - December 6, 2011 at 9:54pm
4s users see here http://t.co/H4ZEtOiQ
Mario - December 6, 2011 at 10:48pm
what is it exactly?
Tim - December 6, 2011 at 10:59pm
lol, looks like someone trying to steal a few iP4S imei's. The ip is somewhere in France near Gueret, maybe where he lives. The .crt address install + running siri is prob getting your ident from your ip4s. As they say "it's a trap"
dt - December 6, 2011 at 11:26pm
@ ASSMAN (clone) I know the real assman who is a dick I might add, but.....you are so stupid. Why would you try to copy that idiot's name, you must be a special person (mongoloid) Also if you write a blog make sure you know how to spell and leard how to structure your sentences.
Byoyo - December 7, 2011 at 4:28am
looks to me like they're collecting iphone 4s data for later use - nothing harmful on my opinion. the more 4s they have the less possibility to have their key blacklisted. this would allow to use siri on other (non 4s) devices
Tim - December 7, 2011 at 7:17am
Sounds to me like someone dosnt care about if their iP4S's siri works in the future. If i had a iP4S, i would not risk giving a strainger god knows what information from my iP4S. I'd only think about it if the dev team or chronic asked for it.
who needs a 4s? - December 6, 2011 at 7:49pm
sounds like someone who paid a fortune for an iPhone 4S just so he could talk to Siri cos he aint got a girlfriend - LOSER!
dubmix - December 6, 2011 at 9:11pm
I don't own an iPhone 4S :) I just got a nice lookin` iPhone 4. I don't need Siri at all. But I'm sick and tired of seeing people complaining about a thing they can't deal with and in the end they blame the one who spent days, weeks...maybe months, how should I know..to get this Siri work on iPhone 4. I, personally think, that's not fair :) So all you Siri lovers, get a life or try to support those who try to bring you what you want on your devices ;) It's just my opinion.
dt - December 6, 2011 at 11:33pm
@ simon gibbons you sound as if you are from a 3rd world country,as i told you learn how to talk and how to spell and how to put across something with substance because what you say is an insult to all the other morons here in this site .. 95% of the people here are so stupid they have trouble wiping their asses
simon gibbons - December 6, 2011 at 11:44pm
lmao just shows how sad u are lol what’s the matter were u bullied in school and this is the only way to sound brave and tough haha let me guess you still live at home with your mam lol
come on people! - December 6, 2011 at 2:49pm
mm... Sirious works perfectly - connects to apple servers.... uninstalled and installed H1siri on Ipod 4g - all works including camera but doesnt connect to server. Is there part of the Sirious code that just needs to replace to non-working code in H1siri? anyone tried to install sirious over H1siri?
dt - December 6, 2011 at 11:54pm
@ simon gibbons Hey goof, don't talk to me about bravery, I spent 4 years in the military (ranger) I have seen more action then you will ever see in your fucked up pussy life so go back to school if you want to reply back
simon - December 7, 2011 at 8:03pm
oh yes ive seen you were a military ranger ive looked you up and found a picture of you on the net lmao http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=military+ranger+gay&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1R2ADFA_enGB446&biw=1249&bih=539&tbm=isch&tbnid=gWAVZuFpunPOHM:&imgrefurl=http://militarygear.com/asp/2010/02/23/casey-speaks-up-about-dadt/&docid=uJ4gV4CmLQ80YM&imgurl=http://militarygear.com/asp/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/gay.jpg&w=600&h=450&ei=3MXfTpXVJMa2hAe_0pSSBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=85&vpy=205&dur=3663&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=175&ty=108&sig=108779239354595256717&page=4&tbnh=145&tbnw=153&start=36&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:36
JL - December 6, 2011 at 2:28pm
This works fine for me as far as the install goes. For those that got bricked, are you using a GSM or CDMA phone? Installed this on mine and my wife's phones (CDMA) and no issues.
NANCY SUMMERS - December 6, 2011 at 2:35pm
i have a problem with my earbuds, only one side works with music any kind of music but both side work with a phone call chat. can anyone of you strong men help me I'm going nuts, also i bought a new pair and same problem PLEASE DONT TELL ME TO CLEAN OUT HOLE IT WAS DONE AND STILL SAME PROBLEM HOLE IS CLEAN BUT NO STERIO HELPPPPPPPPPP
somonebody who cares - December 6, 2011 at 2:48pm
dt - December 6, 2011 at 11:28pm
yes I know it's a typo leard =learn asshole
soiPhone - December 7, 2011 at 11:11pm
Yeah, I wonder how come SIRIous work and connect to the server well but this one, h1siri, can't do it. Just curious too.
tony eid - December 6, 2011 at 12:30pm
I installed the package. iphone 4 was stuck on boot logo. nothing worked to fix that ( not ireb, not tinyumbrella's fix recovery ..., not hard reboot) , was in luck to have backed it up 2 weeks ago and had shsh's saved... DON T install H1siri...
Siri's mom - December 6, 2011 at 12:53pm
dont install your mom
dt - December 6, 2011 at 11:58pm
And further more I have no respect for you or anyone else here because I am superior to any moron in this fucked up site.