Apple Uses Netshare Icon in Window Displays

Apple Uses Netshare Icon in Window Displays

Wayne Sutton - September 23, 2008 at 5:16pm
I went by the local apple store and if you compare the picture above with the ones I took with my iPhone of the display I would call the one above a fake: See front: http://brightkite.com/objects/1fd0a0889a411ddb0000030487eb504 back: http://brightkite.com/objects/74eeae9089a411dd98860030487eb504
J - September 22, 2008 at 11:54pm
dave hit the nail on the head there me thinks
Dave - September 22, 2008 at 2:38pm
I call BS...if you look, the \'I am Rich\' and the \'NetShare\' icons don\'t have the reflections from the window that the other icons do. This is just a clever photochop...
Ammadz - September 22, 2008 at 1:21am
@Jay, don\'t hate it so much, its a matter of $8 for a full license, what\'s the big effing deal with it?? if you think everything in life should come just for FREE.. it maybe disappointing at some points.. actually i would love that!! i mean the FREE part.. good luck!!
Jay - September 21, 2008 at 10:19am
I am rich and netShare... wow, this is crazy. I\'m pretty sure when submitting your app Apple almost \"owns\" it and you can\'t sue them for the use in ads. Anyhow, I think it\'s a pretty dodgy business practice. As for distro through Cydia, sure, and make it free. It\'s already made, ready to be distro\'d... come on guys, I hate these things with demo licenses on cydia like Swirly MMS.
Jash Sayani - September 21, 2008 at 7:01am
Nice. Atleast NetShare is getting their App advertised. They should sell it on Cydia while Apple advertises it !
Andrés Lindgren - September 21, 2008 at 4:07am
That\'s serious ... I hope the NetShare ppl see this and sue. Or that perhaps they could try and make a deal with apple letting them into Appstore again cause I\'d really love to get it on my iphone. =)
Cyber Mafia - September 21, 2008 at 3:04am
Time to sue there ass and make some money . . .
Wayne Sutton - September 21, 2008 at 2:43am
NetShare should demand apple to remove there logo from the display :)
Tomas953 - September 20, 2008 at 9:33pm
Theres also an Am i Rich Icon LOL!