August 19, 2022
Apple Uses Netshare Icon in Window Displays

Apple Uses Netshare Icon in Window Displays

Posted September 20, 2008 at 7:47pm · 10 comments · Add Comment
Wayne Sutton
Wayne Sutton - September 23, 2008 at 5:16pm
I went by the local apple store and if you compare the picture above with the ones I took with my iPhone of the display I would call the one above a fake: See front: http://brightkite.com/objects/1fd0a0889a411ddb0000030487eb504 back: http://brightkite.com/objects/74eeae9089a411dd98860030487eb504
J
J - September 22, 2008 at 11:54pm
dave hit the nail on the head there me thinks
Dave
Dave - September 22, 2008 at 2:38pm
I call BS...if you look, the 'I am Rich' and the 'NetShare' icons don't have the reflections from the window that the other icons do. This is just a clever photochop...
Ammadz
Ammadz - September 22, 2008 at 1:21am
@Jay, don't hate it so much, its a matter of $8 for a full license, what's the big effing deal with it?? if you think everything in life should come just for FREE.. it maybe disappointing at some points.. actually i would love that!! i mean the FREE part.. good luck!!
Jay
Jay - September 21, 2008 at 10:19am
I am rich and netShare... wow, this is crazy. I'm pretty sure when submitting your app Apple almost "owns" it and you can't sue them for the use in ads. Anyhow, I think it's a pretty dodgy business practice. As for distro through Cydia, sure, and make it free. It's already made, ready to be distro'd... come on guys, I hate these things with demo licenses on cydia like Swirly MMS.
Jash Sayani
Jash Sayani - September 21, 2008 at 7:01am
Nice. Atleast NetShare is getting their App advertised. They should sell it on Cydia while Apple advertises it !
Andrés Lindgren
Andrés Lindgren - September 21, 2008 at 4:07am
That's serious ... I hope the NetShare ppl see this and sue. Or that perhaps they could try and make a deal with apple letting them into Appstore again cause I'd really love to get it on my iphone. =)
Cyber Mafia
Cyber Mafia - September 21, 2008 at 3:04am
Time to sue there ass and make some money . . .
Wayne Sutton
Wayne Sutton - September 21, 2008 at 2:43am
NetShare should demand apple to remove there logo from the display :)
Tomas953
Tomas953 - September 20, 2008 at 9:33pm
Theres also an Am i Rich Icon LOL!