September 25, 2022

ZodTTD Releases mame4iphone Arcade Emulator

Posted September 29, 2008 at 1:02pm · 9 comments · Add Comment
zerrouki nassim
zerrouki nassim - October 18, 2008 at 3:02am
je voudrais mame4iphone.ipa pour l'installer automatique, j'ai télécharger mameiphone.deb j'ai pas pu l'installer. merci
Reese
Reese - October 1, 2008 at 9:18pm
Ok so i finally jailbroke my phone and its awesome. I got the mame4iphone app and went to emuasylum.com to download games. I used iphone browser and actually got the title of the gsmes to show on my phone but they wont play. I get errors saying the files are missing, etc. First I'm not really sure how to do this, Im kind of new to this whole thing. Can anyone provide some step by step directions and give me a hand.
cerpintaxt
cerpintaxt - October 1, 2008 at 12:20pm
How do you get the roms to make this game work? can someone please help me out please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gbg
gbg - September 30, 2008 at 5:33pm
UMK3 and Project Raiden do not work. I keep getting required files are missing errors.(rail.bin Not Found, etc..)
ATTNCK
ATTNCK - September 29, 2008 at 6:20pm
Works Great! No problems at all. No need to chmod. You will need to SSH your compatible Mame Roms into the /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/MAME/roms/ folder. If that folder does not exist just create it and any sub folders.
ATTNCK
ATTNCK - September 29, 2008 at 5:03pm
Raul Leal; Check the other screen? Slide the screen to the left.
Raul Leal
Raul Leal - September 29, 2008 at 4:58pm
hey i downloading this thing and when i did and went back to the home screen...this app was where the app store app was and the app store is gone from my phone! whats going on? how can i put back the app store app?
ATTNCK
ATTNCK - September 29, 2008 at 4:42pm
At last! I have waited for this one for a long time. ZodTTD you never fail to amaze me, you truly are a major asset to the iPhone community. Thank you so much! You will be receiving a few donations for this one :)
David
David - September 29, 2008 at 1:38pm
Installed. try to start the app and it crashes.Maybe permission setting on files, developer please check the app.