September 30, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4S Using Absinthe (Windows) [5.0, 5.0.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4S Using Absinthe (Windows) [5.0, 5.0.1]

Posted January 21, 2012 at 9:20pm · 91 comments · Add Comment
Jerry Henson
Jerry Henson - February 15, 2013 at 4:52pm
Will the Absenthe icon go away from the homescreen automatically or will I have to remove it? Any precautions in doing this?
sal
sal - October 24, 2012 at 6:16pm
i jailbreak my iphone 4s 5.0.1, but i don't see cydia???
inspiresme
inspiresme - May 9, 2012 at 3:53pm
I'm in Beijing, China. The VPN isn't connecting. iPhone 4s, 5.0.1. Needing details. How to get the JailBreak to complete?
Singh
Singh - May 3, 2012 at 8:19am
First thanks for the JB. Now Im facing a couple of issues: 1) Reminders icon on the springboard has turned white. 2) Unable to make & recieve calls, phone hangs on calling. How to fix both these issues?
Faith
Faith - April 23, 2012 at 6:50am
Hi, just got my hands on iphone 4S version 5.0.1(9A406) and my itunes is currently on 10.5.3.3. my question is do i need to update itunes to latest version to use this Absinthe Jailbreak or just go ahead and follow the above instructions.. please help!!! thank you!
Faith
Faith - April 23, 2012 at 6:57am
forgot to mention its from US and AT&T locked :(
wasay
wasay - April 15, 2012 at 7:51pm
Its giving me error as Didn't work? try this 1. tap "jailbreak" to open the setting application and turn on the vpn named 'jailbreak' BUT AFTER THIS IT GIVES BELOW MESSAGE. cannot open absinthe error the url can't be shown Please someone help me in this regard....
syam
syam - April 4, 2012 at 1:29am
how to jailbreak iphone 4s version 5.1?
Carlos Barillas
Carlos Barillas - April 1, 2012 at 5:02am
When would be ready the jailbreack for IO 5.1?
AlexP
AlexP - March 12, 2012 at 2:12pm
Hi, Jailbreak initially failed but I had the absinthe icon installed. After a few atempts of reinstalling or rebooting to get the Cydia icon, because all failed, I deleted the absinthe icon and tried again from the beginning. Unfortunately now it says i've tried jailbreak before and I have to unplug and plug in again. but then the usual loop happens. nothing fixes it as it requests the same thing over and over again without fixing it. If anyone can help.... I dont want to restore my Iphone 4s because iTunes will update to 5.1 right? thanks in advance.
Cassie
Cassie - February 19, 2012 at 9:50am
I want to jail break my iPhone 4 that is running ios5 can someone let me know how to do this? Thanks :)