How to Backup Your iPhone With Chronus

How to Backup Your iPhone With Chronus

Posted October 17, 2008 at 10:30pm by iClarified · 5 comments · Add Comment
Leopolo - December 5, 2008 at 5:26am
To Colin 1. Read : Cydia : Home : User Guides : Copying files to/from Device 2. Look at : var/mobile/Library/Preferences/TimeCapsule And do what you want !
michele evans - July 19, 2009 at 7:41pm
how can i use chronus or how do i use chronus with my 500gig TIMECAPSULE? IT SAYS ON THE BOX OF TC & THE MANUALS THAT U CAN BACKUP UR IPHONE USING TC? COULD SOMEONE PLZE EXPLAIN HOW THIS ALLWORKS PLEASE, I ALSO HAVE CHRONUS BUT HOW DO I BACKUP MY IPHONE?PLEASE HELP IM REALLY LOST & CONFUSED ,THANYOU MY EMAIL IS queenofcoins66@yahoo.co.uk
michele evans - July 31, 2009 at 5:23pm
CAN YOU HELP ME ,IM REALLY CONFUSED HOW MY 500G TIMECAPSULE BACKSUP MY IPHONE ,COULD YOU OR SOMEBODY EXPLAIN AS SIMPLY AS POSSIBLE HOW THIS IS DONE ? AS I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW IT WORKS,MANY THANKS
Colin - October 19, 2008 at 3:37pm
What can you do with a backup once you've emailed it somewhere? Can you somehow import it back into Chronus? Here's what I'd ideally like to do... Do an ITUNES restore of my iphone to a version from a month ago (i.e. before I lost all of my SMS messages). Use Chronus to backup my SMSs. Then do an ITUNES re-restore my fresh install of 2.1, and use Chronus to restore my SMSs. My question is, how do I retain the Chronus backup file? I thought it had the answer with the 'email' option. But how do I get the emailed backup file back on to a new build of my iphone? Any help appreciated, because the official website/tutorial sucks. thanks C.
LaLa - October 19, 2008 at 2:53pm
I have used this before the tutorial and it's amazing! Really helped out after I broke up with my significant other (deleted everything) and then got back together. Really easy to use!!
Prev 1 of 1 Next