December 4, 2022
Apple is Blocking the SAM Unlock, Backup Your Unlock Tickets!

Apple is Blocking the SAM Unlock, Backup Your Unlock Tickets!

Posted April 27, 2012 at 12:14am · 51 comments · Add Comment
ilyes benbaouche
ilyes benbaouche - August 31, 2014 at 3:46pm
hi im from algeria i have a problem i downloaded sam but i did some mistakes then i reboot it. it locked and don't know what should i do because it request to Unlock it like a new iphone please, answer quickly because i work with it
ilyes benbaouche
ilyes benbaouche - August 31, 2014 at 3:43pm
MR MARCELL LASKA
MR MARCELL LASKA - March 19, 2013 at 9:49pm
i have iphone 4s brand new blocked by vodafon but is working perfectly outside uk if somebody have same issus and want to change it please email me lmarcell79@live.co.uk thanks so we can swap
saratoga
saratoga - May 3, 2012 at 10:21am
Well guys this is real strange SAM ! i had unlocked my iphone 4 BB 04.11.08 saved my ticket as well with I File, all was well, now im trying to restore the unlock it dose not work the phone status keeps changing on sam once it says unactivated & once it says yes I've reinstalled SAM updated I file but the phone is not unlocked can anybody comment on this so that we can find out what is the major reason for this and how can we solve this issue thaks
al
al - May 5, 2012 at 6:32pm
Can you please send me a backup Lockdown of your at&t us of your iphone 4.
Saratoga
Saratoga - May 5, 2012 at 6:46pm
I'm located in Spain currently not in the US the phone is locked to VoDa FoNe Spain
marcell laska
marcell laska - March 19, 2013 at 9:38pm
hy im in uk my 4s is lockd by vodafon if you want we can swap my is almost new please email me lmarcell79@live.co.uk
rorouni
rorouni - May 3, 2012 at 6:16am
i`m supposed to buy the iphone 4s but now i`m hesitating,, because of the unlock issue, i really want an open line iphone.. why does apple can`t get this shit on their fucking mind..
Ed Monk
Ed Monk - April 29, 2012 at 5:00pm
didn`t backup now back to REBEL X-SIM
Verdin
Verdin - April 29, 2012 at 3:15pm
Maybe a Dumb question... but why Apple blocked the SAM unlock, I mean this could easily help them sell more iPhones. are they afraid that the authorized carriers might sue him?
dt
dt - April 29, 2012 at 3:21pm
You are correct. It is a dumb question. You don't think that this has been asked before?
wezz69
wezz69 - April 28, 2012 at 8:13pm
Uk networks unlock their iphones for £20 if on prepay or free if on contract. i really cant see why that is so expensive. Here in the uk we are pretty lucky seeing as every carrier sells the iphone
Syed Husnain
Syed Husnain - April 27, 2012 at 8:22pm
the sam method is not working on my iphone 4 5.0.1...what to do i really wnat to unlock it with sam....
dt
dt - April 27, 2012 at 8:29pm
How about buying an unlocked iPhone and stop depending on others? Just a thought...
Husnain SHah
Husnain SHah - April 27, 2012 at 9:00pm
bro thought is good but if anyone dont have money for facotry unlocking then what to do...tell me....
redribbon
redribbon - April 28, 2012 at 10:45am
its simple, don't use the latest iPhone if you cant afford it. just use iPhone 3g or 3gs. don't buy something or want to have something that you can't afford it.
dt
dt - April 28, 2012 at 12:00pm
Exactly. If you can't afford it, then don't buy and for sure don't complain about it.
JasonBourne
JasonBourne - April 28, 2012 at 2:38pm
Here's the thing. SAM is not working and he REALLY wants to use SAM. I have an idea! Try calling up Apple and asking for Tim Cook. When he picks up, and if he does, tell him to stop doing whatever he has asked his team on doing with the activation servers and let your SAM unlock go through. Once done, call him again, thank him and request him to proceed with whatever he was doing. Now, stand up, wave, salute your phone and call yourself a Hero! This method definitely works.
no sim
no sim - April 27, 2012 at 5:17pm
I M on AT&T ..I just tried my iphone4S to unlock it just for fun..worked great,, So I heard apple was blockinb SAM since ive Saved mine.so I inserted my Tmobile worked then it says no sim..the phone has rebooted then it says activation required .. Of course I inseted my att SIM card ...now my Itunes wont recognize my AT&T SIM card I cant even activate my own legit Iphone4S with my own sim card... It says NO SIM CARD Installed ,what do I need to do ? I dont want to restore my iphone4S im on 5.0 been happy with it..like fucking idiot I didnt even need an unlock I think if I could succeed to deactivate with a redsnow it will work.. But searched everywhere Its only available for the 3gs Any help will be great..otherwise Im going just restore it... Also does anyone know if you could downgrade an IPHONE4S with snowbreeze from 5.1 to 5.0 OR 5.0.1? .
Eric
Eric - April 27, 2012 at 8:52pm
Just Unlocked with sam your art sim card And it Will work
no sim
no sim - April 27, 2012 at 9:40pm
The problem I cant even pass the activation window...it says activation require then I reboot my iphone4s ..when I connect it to itunes it says no sim car installed I just went to At&t i replaced my sim card enven it was working on my other iphone4s.. I would hate to restore it ..] Any idea what should I do ?
P2
P2 - April 28, 2012 at 8:04am
Just try to jailbreak again with Redsnow without restoring.It will solve your problem.
NO - April 28, 2012 at 1:54pm
I cant jailbreak it again ..its an Iphone4S I tried to rejailbreak it again with absinte it says this devices is already jailbroken..So I am fucked.. I cant believe this I didnt even need an unlock phone I laready have an Iphone4S att locked it for me .. Which I am currently using..I am thinking to take it to apple store hopefully they can exchange it for me for a 5.0.1 ..or I can keep it until the 5.1 jailbreak comes out Thats why we need a 5.1 jailbreak... I wish we can purchase a jailbreak eveythime a firmware is updated
No Sim
No Sim - April 29, 2012 at 3:45am
Finally got tired of it..the only way to fix it ..is to restore it .. I lost my fucking jailbreak over a stupid Unlock. Here is the funny thing when I restored I inserted a T-mobile Sim card it says Activation required..SIM Not Valid I get this Message Only Compatibe Sim Cards from supported carrier may be used to activate iPhone.. Does this mean my iPhone is officially Unlocked ? Now I have a unjailbroken Iphone4S a stupid and stupid..I am kicking my self in the Ass . Luckly I have another 4s unlocked I haven't been using jailbroken I am currently using Putting this Iphone4S in the closet until POD2 releases a jailbreak Please hurry