October 3, 2022
Signal Booster Resets Your iPhone Network Signal With One Touch

Signal Booster Resets Your iPhone Network Signal With One Touch

Posted May 28, 2012 at 2:32pm · 9 comments · Add Comment
Rachel44b
Rachel44b - October 21, 2012 at 1:57am
I researched for iPhone signal booster . I found Pong Research, they have a new technology for reduce cell phone radiation while boost wifi signal. I was skeptical about it... Anyway I bought a case. This case really works, I'm enjoying strong wifi signal on my iPhone
Matt
Matt - May 30, 2012 at 6:57am
As stated, just turns Airplane mode on and off. Complete waste of money even at 99 cents. Also think the article is misleading, gives the impression the app is doing something more sophisticated with cell tower reception, etc. Now can anyone recommend an app that let's me fine tune 3G reception and signal strength?
Tanja Schwechheimer
Tanja Schwechheimer - September 23, 2012 at 10:51am
McDonald's
Ralph
Ralph - May 29, 2012 at 5:38am
There is a signal bar issue with this firmware. if you on iOS 5.1.1 untethered with 1.59.00 Baseband on tmobile or AT&T, you will get the infamous 1 signal Bar issue. Ultrasn0w needs to be updated since its only a cosmetic problem. iClarified keep us up to date with this fix thank you guys!
Ryan
Ryan - May 28, 2012 at 9:37pm
This app is a scam. I bought it, and all it does put the iPhone in airplane mode then back. Don't buy it. You can do this for free. Get sbsettings and all u have to do is swipe and u can enable airplane mode
Dominic Cork
Dominic Cork - May 28, 2012 at 2:50pm
You can already do this manually by enabling then disabling Airplane Mode.
FARPThor
FARPThor - May 28, 2012 at 3:03pm
This. No need to pay nothing.
DESBOIS
DESBOIS - May 28, 2012 at 2:44pm
The actual name is SignalRefesh available for $0.99 on BigBoss. Thanks for the tips. In order to avoid any respiring or reboot it seems to be fine. Not tested yet.
Frank
Frank - May 28, 2012 at 3:52pm
Cydia shows the name as Signal Booster. As does the Big Boss repository. As does the icon.