MySMS Encrypts iPhone SMS Messages

MySMS Encrypts iPhone SMS Messages

Posted November 14, 2008 at 11:03am by iClarified · 5 comments · Add Comment
robbers2010 - October 7, 2010 at 11:28pm
papermoz.com is a website that sucks, they are the worst ever dont use them or get anything from them. Their work is sh*t and really bad quality.
julia - June 8, 2010 at 1:56pm
Thanks for sharng http://www.papermoz.co.uk/dissertations/buy-dissertations/ http://www.papermoz.com/
Funky Space Monkey - November 23, 2008 at 6:35pm
hey, i am the owner of FunkySpaceMonkey.com This morning the developer of mySMS contacted me and sent me a free key to register my app and stop using the cracked version. That mailed rocked, no dobut about it. But i dont want to keep that key for myself. I will give it to one of my blog readers. I will think of some kind of easy "contest" and the winner will recieve from me via email 2 key codes to register the app. Why 2? Because they are for mySMS secure. and you if you want to send encrypted sms texts to another person , that person needs to have mySMS secure as well. So i think it will be a nice Christmas gift from me to you and you gf/bf/spouse/brother/sister/parents/best friend what ever. Stay tuned for more info . YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! keep up the good work , ;) much love, murda the funky space monkey
valexa - July 15, 2009 at 7:36am
a easy general purpose text encryption utility is TXTcrypt , it works with apple's default sms/mail app etc http://vladalexa.com/apps/iphone/txtcrypt/
Nick - November 14, 2008 at 1:29pm
I've been using the demo version of this and it works great. It works just like the default sms app Apple created, except it does everything better. The best parts are that you can text in landscape mode, forward individual text messages (included chat mode and regular text mode), the keypad doesn't lag at all, loads faster than the default sms app, and so much more. Everybody should check this out!
Prev 1 of 1 Next