Apple Shuts Down TheMonkeysBalls

Apple Shuts Down TheMonkeysBalls

Posted November 14, 2008 at 5:19pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
Aliandro Operator - November 17, 2008 at 5:28am
OMG. (2008-11-17 00:03:29) it's not themonkeysballs, it's themonkeysball. god, you bestiality freaks are killing me. ... Chill. And what kinda sick mind do you have to even think that way? What differences does it make if I misnamed the website? We all know which one we (I'm) talking about, so whats up with that? You sir, need to get your mind checked up for abnormal carvings....
Aliandro Operator - November 17, 2008 at 5:26am
Perhaps because of lack of: 1- Proof. 2- A valid argument. 3- A valid point. And its ALWAYS up to the company whether or not to sell a product to any one person. Unless its based on ANY sort of discrimination, and unless its that, you do not have a valid case against the company. And if they are so 'evil' why are you buying their products and support their company, eh? And how about you define a 'free market'. Its the same name that ALLOWS the company to make its own discussions in regards to selling their products or not. Besides, the reason you dont want to continue this discussion is because you lost and wont admit defeat in a case you had no business messing with in the first place. And just to clarify, I am sorry if I miss interpreted your words, that was not my intention. But, I'd love to understand as I am more than willing to learn more about the company if I am mistaken in any way. Thank you. :)
OMG. - November 17, 2008 at 12:03am
Visitor X - November 16, 2008 at 5:22pm
you misinterpreted my words and just because you did not heard does not mean it does not happen. And for no reason. They want to be in free market they will learn to behave. Anyway that was just a guess. Point was Apple as evil company deserved themonkeyballs. I feel sorry for your thinking and will not continue this nonsense discussion with you.
Aliandro Operator - November 16, 2008 at 2:55pm
Even though I havent come across such an..'incident' nor have ever heard of it. I mean, it doesnt make any sense. Even if they do deny selling a certain piece of software to certain people, then thats up to the company. And if those people want those software that badly, they do have to find a way. But its just as the 'owners' of TheMonkeyBalls said, they are surprised that the site was still up for so long. What would anyone expect? They are bluntly distributing copy-righted material. What more can I say?
Visitor X - November 16, 2008 at 10:35am
Rather by _NOT_ selling software, for example they refuse to sell certain consumers. In other words are my dollars less valuable then yours ? I do not know details for that website but maybe that is what happened. If you do not treat your customers or actually refuse somebody to be customer then what mistreated party can do ? Some create themonkeyballs I would presume ;-)
Aliandro Operator - November 16, 2008 at 10:21am
Just for the record, I never bought any apps from Apple, and probably never will. But I do know that they are doing what they must. How is Apple playing dirty? By selling THEIR software? Please do elaborate. :)
Visitor X - November 16, 2008 at 10:13am
I think what he meant to say Apple being evil company surely does not deserve that much protection. It is kind of like Ayers calling Police for help LOL. C'mon Apple you play dirty you get dirt what did you expect ?
Aliandro Operator - November 16, 2008 at 7:41am
@Fuck Apple: Boy... What is the matter with you? You buy their machines, then you dont want to pay for the programs and software THEY write for THEIR machines which COST THEM money, time and hard work and in the end you go all childish? How about you grow up and realize that Apple is just trying to protect its rights. In the end its a business. So just chill and stop being a selfish little kid who wants everything at the cost of nothing whenever he wants it. Instead, try to be more appreciative and try to think and see things from the view point of Apple.
iphoner - November 15, 2008 at 7:03pm
People need to suck it up and pay for the apps. Someone spent plenty of time writing these, and deserved to be payed. If you can't handle that, or afford it, why do you have an iphone or ipod touch in the first place.
Prev 1 of 2 Next